How i Nearly Died Because of a Somali Pussy in Garissa.

If its cousins, then besides the superiority complex they have, bado unawapiga compe hehehehe. coz bado wao hunyanduana macuzo kwa macuzo. Kwanza waswahili pale old town hawanaga mila.

Hua wrong number. Kuna hi story somebody confirm ati manzi nite ya kwanza na chali huwekewa white bedsheet then mmathe ‘expert’ ako gangare kuconfirm manzi ana zero mileage. So kama dame ana ‘secretive’ mileage lazima ajipange vile effidence itatoka huku dume inadhani ni jogoo.

Pole ndugu…
Moral of the story: Siku za mtombaji ni 40.

Halima alifanyiwa nini kama ulidungwa kisu?

Lucky you survived to tell the escapades.

Kijana uko na war wounds…You are legend. Pewa like.

I never found out, her phone was switched off , I replaced my line pia nilipofika Nairobi …I never found out, maybe kuna relative yake hapa atuambie

Mzee leta hekaya, understand you said ume wahi kaa Northern kenya

I dont know why guys are casual about this hekaya

This was a classic case of bestiality

So sad for the girl

@mayekeke I think uko na nywele ngumu sio? Unakubaliwa kumla mtoto wa kisomali?

Lakini hawa watu ni wapuzi, coomer ni ya manzi, ungerudi hapo utupe stew ya nguruwe

[ATTACH=full]162898[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]162898[/ATTACH]I can only imagine those cousins

hahaha

Unabadilisha line? Kwani were ni muoga aje? Hio Almonds naitambua sana but I have bad memories of it. Was once booked in for a week nikiwa job. My room was overlooking the swimmo. One afte baada ya job I spotted a young Somali lady swimming below. It was weird coz usually these women overdress for swimmo owing to their culture of covering themselves. Huyu alikua amevaa tights and her thighs just above the knees zilikua nje. I could also see the outline of her sambusa. Nikavaa cowboy swimming costume/ underwear na kuteremka. Nikadive in and got her attention by doing a length na riverstyle. She was still applying sunscreen. I said hi na akajibu kishingo upande. Nikajiambia hakuna shida niko halo kusafisha macho at the least. Knowing how strict the hotel management were( walirudisha kunguru yangu ingine I had imported from town club at the reception for we didn’t have a marriage cert. Blue balls i tell you), singekaribia that 18yr old looking fine lady. Kumbe mrembo was an expert swimmer. She was there to practice synchronized swimming moves. Got the opportunity to talk to her by praising her moves. Moments later we were chatting and she was my instructor. Alikua anazungusha miguu zangu as I was upsidedown in the water nikikunywa vikombe. Ghafla bin vu the brothers and their buddies wakatokelezea na kunitishia. Niliwaangalia na sura ya kazi wakaona huyu anakaa ni wale wabaya. They hauled her out of the swimmo instead and told her to go dress appropriately. Nilibaki nikikohoa maji tu. Hata number sikupata. Years later we met at South C hapo Halai. She couldn’t remember me nikajua tu kumbe huko garissa alikua akiniangalia na blurred vision tu.

you ape slept with our daughter n you coming here to brag

You cannot tell which monkey you saw yesterdau, for instance.

:)sina hekaya personal though i witnessed two cases when i stayed in garissa for two and a half years mid 2000s. in one it was a narrow escape for a friend who only escaped with his phone while dressed in shorts and a tshirt. he charged through a mathenge fence. fare tulikuwa tunampelekea madogo following day. in the second case a government officer was jailed for seven years for “rape” after the girlfriend was forced to testify against him…ukivuka tana utafute za kwenu.

Heheheh

Almond ni smart Sana…hiyo yako pia ingekuwa hekaya kivyake wangekuwa wengi

MATHENGE!!! Huyo ndio akona hekaya Kali basi…
at least I got out alive hawa watu ni wanyama sana