How I was Conned 1.2M

This is better. But surely that is a tonne of stash to lose man. Pole sana.

Even lawyers get conned.

Brother Moses Kariuki is no different from @Captain284 . I’ve spent years in nrb nikijaribu kunukisha kitunguu and finally a plot I had paid some deposit in Kangundo rd ilimalysya tu in the same design. Actually I don’t know what a coincidence it is we hail from the same county. Being conned by the way is much easier than the process u take healing. The worst part comes when death threats start tickling and u very much sure the cops are involved. U put up a bizz, ikishika enemies start to plot how ull get conned and eliminated asap. God Help Us.

I’ve read it all except for the transcript. Humans are just fucked up.

How did it end? Was it the wife?

The ending as posted @MaryJane [ATTACH=full]143749[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]143746[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]143747[/ATTACH]

:eek::eek::eek: really?

@The brave please tag me when you post the finale part.

When dealing with land have the area Chiefs as witness it’s old school but the most safe as they know everyone.

He ignored so many red flags… I think the deal was too good… I read here this guy who was traveling to Kampala to buy a sports car and I told myself what the heck? I was very sure that guy was never to drive that car into kenya… I was silently following that theard and I was sure he was chasing the wind…

If you go into any deal, always make sure to meet all those involved at one table or in a room at least once. Look around and find the rabbit “they guy losing the most from the deal”. If you cant find the rabbit, you are the rabbit.

Good read. The transcript is not necessary, it’s too long and it’s contents are detailed in part 2.

I also didn’t read it since he avoided the kikuyu vowels Ī and Ū … But justice demands I honour his determination and effort… So I had to copy paste everything. …

I was out if the deal on the first few lines, but I must say when you getting conned it’s not so easy to see the trap.

I am taking this! Drink the whole bar on my bill.

nimerudi kusoma kama ilimalizwa only to find screenshots, copy paste hekaya yote, some of us do read

The day people will fear buying land is nearly upon us.

I liked lakini sijasoma but will do as I plan to invest heavily in Africa. Reason why I was calling on Kao mbulatha earlier today…

as l always say every day a sucker is born

The longer the explanation the greater the lie

Nice hekaya. Was the lawyer in on the con? Land deals are very scary.