How is the availability of the 2011 Crown Royal Saloon G 3000cc in Kenya?

This is a good car but Toyota with fuel efficiency when it tops 2.5l ni noma, hii fuel will squeeze you to the brim. Bro kama wewe ni wa safari ndefu every week. Lenga tu. Secondly hii crown iko sawa. Service hapa na pale tu.
But my opinion if you (i) can afford 2m for a car now
I would buy in order.

1. BMW X1
  2. Mazda Cx5

Two chini ya maji cars but they are beauty when you handle one.
[ATTACH=full]210095[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]210096[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]210098[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]210099[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]210101[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]210102[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]210103[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]210104[/ATTACH]

Me ni mtu wa shoebaru at the moment na ntaacha legacy

Check out this massin…

Was hoping for a response like this one. Thank you.

Btw, how much do these cost?

1.7 - 1.9m tops

Thanks. How do you rate them compared to these other two?. I plan on one for my governor.

2013 Subaru forester XT [ATTACH=full]210159[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]210158[/ATTACH]or 2013 CRV honda

For a good X1? I really doubt it

the toyota crown will do 10km to a litre if you dont have a heavy foot. responds like a bat out of hell if you step on it, but consumes more. ride and handling are excellent, while servicing is cheap. you enjoy benz luxury at low costs. been driving a 3000cc 2jz fe straight six engine for five years and the car is awesome.
a man must not die before driving a six cylinder, or better still, a v8.

the bmw itasubua na sensors especially ikizeeka kidogo. again standard service for the car is slightly high. the mazda is excellent, and also has a diesel version which i would go for if i had the money.

Boss trust me. Nimefanya research sana. Wacha the 2m deals hizo ni Kiambu road na Ngong road deals. Btw if you import you can get it with around 1.6m
[ATTACH=full]210204[/ATTACH]
1m to Mombasa

Duty say 600k. Weka 50k tops.
[ATTACH=full]210205[/ATTACH]

Agreed. 6 and 8 cylinder cars are very smooth

Kwanza Cx5 red wine, diesel you’ve got looks and very very good fuel numbers.

Wazee Kama Mimi na f15 v8 nikae wapi

Absolutely agree with you about the six cylinder. And once you drive one their’s no turning back. Drove a mark 2 for 4 years, switched to a four cylinder, an outback to be precise. and it’s not the same. So next birthday gift for me? You guessed it.

nimependa mazda cx3…

if u want 3000 cc, you should consider a Germany vehicle. angalia chassis, angalia safety.

saloons have a chassis?

I think inaitwanga unibody chasis. Sio kama zile bolt on chasis kama pickup ama prado

io skeletal frame ndo tunaita chassis