How is this possible? IEBC Should explain the trophy points

Mko na upendeleo…Kinooo!!!

Why do you have to be rude, son. Where exactly did I mention that am owed. Son, let not the simple powers given to you to moderate a site get to your head. Be civil , stupid skunk. Kuuma ya nyani wewe. Now you can ban me till kingdom cum, asswipe. And see whether I MIS on anything.

5 Likes

BTW, @Deorro juvenile delinquent, aren’t you the same asswipe who insulted me for no reason a month back. Stop storing your brains in your foreskin stupid kihii. It helps to think at times . let me not insult you coz it is on Sunday, and my pastor says we must be humane even to self sucking skunks. Get your head out of your ass Mr mod

7 Likes

nini mbaya na huyu meffi!! Nini imekuuma sana ivi mpaka ukaleta foreskin into this story, shaiit!! You seriously need to grow up, and if you are a grown up, tafuta jinsi utagrow up kisayansi

Iyo jamaa amenizoea sana.

1 Like

ingia inbox nyandua yeye, pia chunganga equinox

We had a run in sometime back when he insulted me very badly for no provocation at all. Then he apologised. But I think he is on my trail for calling him out. This is a virtual village, he can ban me till 2078 for all I care. But he must be told the truth

2 Likes

hapa I agree with you, the truth shall set niggaz free

1 Like

[ATTACH=full]85709[/ATTACH] coming soon to a handle above

5 Likes

Hehehe

1 Like

This reply is more civil than I am

I don’t have that time. Just log out and go, nobody will miss your pretending ass.

we are looking at the points. Each year spent at KTalk earns you 50 points, she has 2 years here.

1 Like

[ATTACH=full]85733[/ATTACH]

Hapa matusi imevunja scale.:D:D

4 Likes

Relax bana…wachanga hizi feelings

3 Likes

Haki hii ndio kufinywa and killing someone manhood.

2 Likes

@Deorro anakuanga na period tantrums like she just started bleeding.

4 Likes

Hehehe aki…utatuma akatch zaidi

1 Like

Enyewe you are on borrowed time judging from all those insults. Wewe anza kupeana salamu za kuenda before Equinox ifike.

3 Likes