How is your typical workday like?

I have a non-standard mold for each day, except for those repetitive timed tasks like walking the tortoise.

wake up at 5…exercise…search for teams of the day…invest my teams of the day in sportpesa…double my 20k by noon…go to town to cleanse eyes etc. …io in siku ya…

Mimi huingia job around 6:30,nafanya hesabu ya what was sold previous day To make sure all is accounted for. During the course of the day customers call me and place orders which i deliver and collect payments. Some times its a busy day at the early hours,sometimes i’m free during morning hours but busy in the afte. No two days are the same. the most important thing is to be availabe via phone whenever customers need anything. Then natoka job around seven pm. When i dont have orders to deliver i’m usually browsing Or marketing huko nje incase kuna customers who havent ordered anything in a while and try to win them back. Most think hii biashara ni yangu

My day involves socializing with clients on a daily basis. We eat out a lot. My biggest challenge is to stay slim. Typical meal in one sitting would be something like this…[ATTACH=full]127880[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]127881[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]127882[/ATTACH]

Wha! I thought it was urs!! U one time wanted some tenders from the Catholic church

Damn…nini hio kwa pic ta kwanza!

I sleep on my bed two nights a week, hizo nights zingine Hua Kichakani along the A109 kitunguu ikinuka. Like you have said, no two days are the same

if it was mine i’d be seriously rich,but my income ni ndogo an fixed,i try to supplement it with small small print jobs on the side hizo zenye mimi hutuma mombasa na western

Dont worry bro. Your time will come.

Hii maneno unalipishaga how much?

I’ve never planned to buy pizza all by myself. Nunua JD and thank your body for the long day

Depends on size n design. Unadai moja tuingie inbox

different day, different people, different problems. exciting helping them find solutions.

My normal day involves emails with threats of ‘before COB’. I create data, [SIZE=16px]sort, share and lots of field work. No day is similar to the other. Pressure is my second name.[/SIZE]

definitely wewe sio jirani chokosh…hii hiyo mtu hawezani

My day is a copy paste. Wake 1800hrs, start shift at 1900hrs, finish at 0700hrs. Go sleep. Repeat. Until a month is over then go back home for a full month of freedom.

Lucky you, security sector tunangoja malipo ya IEBC.

@Grundy mimi hushindwa why Black loves pizza so much.

am working, hard, hata sai am working on side projects hadi midnight.

Back to the topic…my days are manic, completely crazy with me expected to keep my eyes on 3 bosses’ inboxes and they are doing diff stuff and then offer all the support I can master. That makes 4 inboxes inc mine. It sometimes feels like I am jogging in circles but it is my job and I have sacrificed a lot to own it. I love it because they are vvv nice to me and I manage somehow even if I sweat kiasi yake. No one day is like the other.

The drafting I have to do on a given day! just don’t wanna know.