How Kenya succumbed to the feminism agenda

I dont see men becoming your ideal these days. At least many of them. Its a give and take. Its never a take and take. Siku hizi its a baby momma business.

Cheki ndume zingine zikitingisha makende kucheer wakikaliwa. I wonder why some people feel they have an obligation to be liked or approved by women.

5 Likes

@Ladyette , both sides have to take precautions and responsibilities and i believe that anyone who engages in sex knows that.

Back to the topic…on this one I agree with Karl Marx… We are really coping too much crap from the western world without looking deeper at the implications… I kinda agree that women need to be empowered but let’s not go overboard.We might just be creating male monsters out of our own doing all in the name of empowering women.

5 Likes

Its almost impossible to keep it in my pants in an age when women actually do the “chasing”.
Women have never been hornier and shameless in the history of the world and they won`t hesitate to ask for “it” from an innocent man.
I mean look at what happened to me jana: I go to this city on business and i remember that i know a lady i used to go out with many many women ago and i just dug up her number to say an innocent hello…this is what i got for saying hello,she literally raped me sex starved mare!

Thats my innocent cock between her legs in case you are wondering…

[ATTACH=full]1682[/ATTACH]

We have copied a lot of laws, democracy, human rights, feminism but its the dynamics of the world. As long as we keep on taking our “begging bowls” to western nations these are some of the policies we’ll have to contend with. Now if you have noticed the blackmail is on gay laws.

In a way Karl has a point but if you wont be subject to God’s law, then you’ll be subject to man’s law and there is no mercy there.

Kabuda mlisema kuwa faithful kwa bibi zenyu ni kuwa close minded. Mkasema kuwa in a relationship ni kuwaste time afadhali ununue ya mia mbili. Yesterday you said you were hoping to get laid. Get laid kabisa infact if you can do everything, endesha pia truck as your innocent dick is inside. Lakini elewa dunia haina huruma.

1 Like

@Ladyette the west seeks freedom in its laws, as evidenced by the liberating of the woman, gay lesbian and sexuality.but the reality is that there is nothing like absolute freedom.morality must be kept in check, they are poisoning the world with their ideals.

Hiyo mapaja naijua brazza. post titties niconfirm.

But it just goes to show,the modern man doesnt stand a chance . Sasa huyu akiniambia after 3 months ako na ball will she seriously expect me to act all responsible? Women have to be more responsible because they have more at stake and they shouldnt expect the katiba to defend their new found sexual liberation.As you say yourself,Nature does not recognise the manmade laws that are made to go against it.

1 Like

Exactly, there is nothing like absolute freedom. Everyone has to decide what authority they want to be under.

1 Like

KABUDA KABUDA KABUDA hahahahahahaha sijui kwa nini nacheka. But you know what if she were to get pregnant. Child support lazima utalipa as for the lady atalea mtoto. . .
I wonder do you have a son?

As a matter of fact i do have a 10 year old boy,why do you ask?

wondering why the dynamics of the world have to lean towards the west. You won’t see them copying laws and culture from us yet we copy from them blindly and end up in conundrums( like radical feminism). And we assume we have to switch to every new world dynamic even if it has latent venom, too bad.

When he’s grown and asking about girls utamwambia?

I was actually telling his mom how proud i will be if he becomes the local “kadinya”.
I would be really disappointed if he grows up to be the “victim” boyfriend who girls trample on. Chances are he is not going to disappoint me juu i keep very close tubs on what he gets up to and i know he is already very popular at school but if he gets to 18 kama hajaonja,i will take him to a brothel myself. I told his mom that and she thought i was joking but i am not.
One thing i know for sure is that there is almost nothing he will do that i haven`t done before on the sex and relationships front so hatawai nishinda ujanja.

Weh, sawa. What of the daughters?

I don`t need to worry about my 3 daughters because between the British law,Modern society and their “empowered mothers”,they will be just fine.
Their moms are doing a great job of brainwashing them anyway but i still believe that the way the world is going in terms of being Feminist is not sustainable and in time we as a human race will have to snap back into the reality of women knowing their place or we shall DIE!

1 Like

Kids grow so fast, save the replies and read them in a few years time. . .

…and the cycle continues…Why didn’t you use a condom… WHY?..