How long can you last?

When you’re too tired this is a real possibility. Memory loss, tunnel vision and drowsiness makes driving while sleepy more dangerous than drunk driving. I have done both types of impaired driving. I once drove after I attended a wedding then partied the whole night wah balaa! I still beat up myself about it to this day. I could be a cripple today because of my own recklessness.

There’s a time in Kampala my buddy and I started chewing Kasenge on a Friday evening around 5, we chewed nonstop the whole weekend, tukatema on Monday morning at 10 tukaenda kulala, we were woken up Wednesday morning, nilisema sitawahi rudia tena.

Leo niko on overdrive makosa imejaa kila mahali. Asante age mate. Sure the jury is still out.

Jamaa amelala tiyari… Maybe akiamka after three days ndio atasoma

Mimi maybe ile ulevi sato mpaka Sunday jioni

Your body needs hibernation within each 24 hours.

did that early this week. woke up on sunday at 9am, didn’t sleep, until tuesday at around 2am. woke up at 4am and travelled out of town. came back at 2230. stayed awake until 1am and crashed. woke up at midday.

Mimi kusema ukweli napenda usingizi. Cant relate.

But nikiweka FIFA 19 PS4 naweza cheza for four days or more

Sometimes in 2013 shortly after elections I went for 4 days without food and sleep. The feeling shait…I have never yearned to die than that time. Nakumbuka at one time nliingia duka flani to do some photocopy and it started raining. Unalala yako yote ka umesmama kwa duka ya wenyewe. You become counterproductive, the worst feeling ever.

*Sometime

A few years ago during my grandpa’s funeral i went for about 36hours without sleep kikaumana time ya mazishi…yaani I passed out on the grass mbele ya watu when the pastor was still preaching and I was only woken up at around 5 in the evening. I didn’t even feel the small drizzle a few hrs earlier…apparently I had been judged to have been too “drunk” so nobody bothered me…
not even mourners

Chief leta full story coz 2013 haikuwa noma kama 2007

Na ukipewa ikus unajikuta uko huko nyuma…

you are looking for a massive cardiac arrest.

Hehe…masaibu yangu were not retated to elections but rather being broke to the core yet I am that person who would rather not share his issues to anyone.

Unafunza shule gani?

Ati kufunza? I was working at a printing press…Exam zilikuwaza Meru

nilijaribu jana sikulala, kutoka saa moja hadi asubuhi… leo nimesinzia kanisani ka
a mujinga…