How long did it take for you to get bored with your wife?

What are the said reasons?

1 Like

Try those men who truly have a place for God in their lives, they r viewed as foolish by the world…bt they know what having a marriage covenant is

8 Likes

“Sikujua Baba Shawn anakuja”

3 Likes

Na ni alikwambia marriage leads to faithfulness? Whats your reason for marrying? Ni juu mzazi amekusho unazeeka na ‘hujaleta watu’? Ni juu mabeshte zako hubonga juu ya kuoa? Ni juu kupika na kufua imekuweza? Ni juu keja mahali uliacha socks na sufuria utaipata labda imesongeshwa na panya na mende tu? Understand the reason behind your decision; lakini ujue marriage sio status tu…

14 Likes

Kama Kanyari?

1 Like

Where do we find this men coz i think hawa mapastor tunaona hapa kila siku wanashikwa na wengine kukufia kwa wamama. Enlighten me please.

All of the above and i want to stop hii umalaya niko nayo… Thought if i have a pussy at home i will be ok.

soma my reply tena

Well, you thought wrong. Its your mentality that needs to change first. Umalaya inaanza na inaisha na wewe; sio kuoa - Uliza @uwesmake aka Generali fisi:D:D:D

3 Likes

So wewe were you ever a malaya? And are you faithful.? For how long have u been married?

Many are the times I have hit a new puthy and regretted leaving a far much better experience longing for me back home.
Not every new puthy is good puthy.

2 Likes

I agree with you but i get a lot of pleasure from the chase not even the action of hitting the pussy so once i have it at home then the chase is no more… so hakuna raha tena.

There are many other pursuits and interests in married life than just free pussy. A married man does not drool the whole day thinking of pussies

4 Likes

Still waiting for the direction to those faithful me. Maybe they can be my associate. And guide me on this.

Am specifically talking of this because maybe it is not as important to you as it is to me.

Mimi najua nitaboeka if she leaves.

Lakini kama hiyo ndio attitude utaingia nayo katika ndoa kweli utaboeka very fast.

2 Likes

babaa, it seems your reasons for marriage are all revolving around coomer. if you cant think more than kudinyana in a marriage umepotea

1 Like

What more is there? Kama ni friendship companionship and the like i have male and female pals i get that from. Mimi kudinyana is going to be a very big part of my being married.

1 Like

I can bet my handle on the fact that you will be bored very fast.

So if either of you gets incapacitated thats the end of your marriage?