How many ktalkers are actually rich in real life?

I love looking at extraordinary home designs.

Depends on your definition of rich.
From a perspective of someone who earns 20k, someone earning 50k is rich and someone earning 50k sees someone earning 100k as rich and so on…
Some people consider someone driving to be rich.
As for me I get by, humbly better than many but I thank God for the sustenance.

Nimeenda na mimi ni middle class…nilibreak sweat though…sijawahi recover poa. Was talking about those who go there without taking a hit kwa acc balance

Okiya ni mzito. Legitimate “A” ya Alliance na ashawai post bank statement ya 5 mirrions.

The real bosses here are the few self employed successful entrepreneurs.I think there might be a few dollar millionaires here on Ktalk but wako chini ya maji,the rest of the loud mouths posting here everyday about their quarter acre plots and their “new” five year old Japanese import jalopies are broke ass wage slaves trapped in the 9 to 5 rat race.

Check out these tumblr pages.

Hgtvofficial.

[MEDIA=tumblr]did=83db5b8d7fcc8185997bf50d56a46a36f5ba9258;id=187474487998;key=Q8faTZaBC_W5uoukJtVtWg;name=hgtvofficial[/MEDIA]

Dreamhousexo

[MEDIA=tumblr]did=da39a3ee5e6b4b0d3255bfef95601890afd80709;id=186459785896;key=T0HgTdAnkHjHdPUJeieGHg;name=dreamhousexo[/MEDIA]

The quitest talkers @Liberty and @Phylgee are the only genuine ones here. They might be reach

:D:D:D I have been bashed 1 million times for having TOY[SIZE=1]ota[/SIZE]S. Huku inakaa kila mtu hukuwa na Range Rover SVAutobiography na anaishi Lavington. But hawa talkers wako majuu EU ama US e.g @Purple , Panyaste na Kashosho ka randan may be rich by Kenyan standards but average huko majuu where they live. I have seen diasporans put up million dollar projects here in Kenya so chances are they are rich by Kenyan standards especially wenye wamekaa sana huko. Isipokuwa @Ka-Buda juu child support imemshika makei for 18 years.

There’s a show on Netflix called “The World’s most extraordinary homes” showcasing interesting architectures and out of this world house designs, especially those in India.

Hahaha ati phylgee :D:D:D

I follow that… People have exquisite homes

:D:D:D:D:D Mr immigrant it looks kenya was the first country to immigrated to eeh???i can bet my left hand kina @Mrs Shosho enter those cafes.too expensive for nothing…its not the money that they dont have…is the value for service.

:D:D:D:D:D:D this the nonsense i hate…when we say rich we mean rich sawa???The kupatikana kwa septic tank in kitusuru kinda rich …ati 50k rich…i earn 4times that and it looks like im the only one who lives in eastlando.

It’s not non sense, it is comparative.
You don’t expect someone who’s actually kitusuru rich, to be idling his time on this site, this isn’t their kind of social gathering if you could say so.

:D:D:D:D:D you have a point …but i once saw someone here say he has apartments in kileleshwa …i mean having apartments in kileleshwa means you actually live in runda ama kitusuru.

This place stinks poverty sana.saw one talker asking for 100ksh kplc token:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D na ule mwenzangu wa jana wa kuitishwa 150 bob alalamika.btw im sure eastlando is where most ktalkers at…

I’m an investor in the red hot IT sector. I have a chain of cybercafe/movie shops/PS arcades (by chain I mean 2) cc @Mzee mzima na @Wagido, and a brand new Shoebaru Legacy 2020 XT. Naeza enda hizo South Africa na Asia kama choo za kanjo, ni vile tu sitaki :D:D. I’m too busy maaaahn.

Billionaires are men of very few words.

A birrionea is someone who is it, or on their way there. Inakaa hujui mistari ya kijiji