How many ktalkers does it take to screw in a light bulb?

What the fuck? :D:D

Ngwaci wewe… Swali ingine?

Sasa big English ndio nini bra?

Jibu hilo lililo Hapo mwanzo, flat earther…

*Punctuation…pronounced as pankchueshen - in Willis the guru’s voice)

Touchè! :D:D I knew you would get me one day…

Yap, you are a confirmed cunt

@MadPhilosopher why are you arguing with this wo/man?? Probably left the above piece of clothe somewhere :D:D:D

Flat earther sio matusi… Kifangio wewe. See the difference?

that is not a thing…

Kifagio ndio matusi? Jibu maswali flat earther.
wahenga walinena, “ama kweli dunia ni duara…” Hata wao walikuwa wamesomea ughaibuni…

Kuna diff ya logic na mbuku… Clearly wahenga walikuwa rada kuliko mangomi 2017.

This guy never sees reason the way the rest of talkers do. That flatearth theory @123tokambio is quoting, we reasoned it out with him, nikaona hasaidiki. wachana na yeye.

You’re delusional if you think I’m the one that can’t see reason. I overcame my own ego to understand that I had been brainwashed and lied to all my life, I have to try and get others to see it too cause if I’m alone there’s nothing I can do about it. Seriously, objectively research flat earth if only for just a few minutes. Truth is impossible to miss, a lie falls apart with very little scrutiny.

He’s not talking about you douche!!! Smh… Learn to join the dots…

Oh…

Now you’re completely brainwashed…COMPLETELY…flat earther

Says you globetard. Enyewe kung fu ya masheito ni ya nguvu.

Masheito ndio nini tena? It seems like you tend to believe in unverified and unconfirmed facts, ey?

At this point I only believe in what I can verify myself after all truth is not subjective. Seriously though, do you think I’m insane for saying the education sanctioned by our enslavers is a lie? After all no authority has ever lied ever right?