How many times should you take a shower daily?

[ul]
[li]Remove makeup before bedtime – this will prevent clogged pores, and you’ll wake up feeling fresh[/li][li]Put on a new pair of underwear each morning[/li][li]Take a wet washcloth and wipe groin region, armpits, etc.[/li][li][COLOR=rgb(226, 80, 65)]Use skin brightening creams to restore healthy glow[/li][li]Use a deodorant that doesn’t leave white streaks. Also, go for the product that doesn’t have a distinctive smell.[/li][li]Wear clothes made of natural fabrics, particularly during summer. Polyester and sweat are never a great combination, even when you do shower every day.[/li][li]Shave armpits regularly[/li][/ul]
no no

Or he keeps going into the shower to sexually assault the soap!

A man should not cut his hair unless its a physical bother.

Shower once, ukichafuka kiasi PIGA passport…

Venye gashui amesema once in the morning then in the evening before heading to bed. In extreme cases I can forego ya morning but siwes lala bila kuoga

Sasa mzungu asipo oga si atanuka mbaya saidi!

Don’t be a prude,hehe but huyu mguyz must have OCD

this is a disorder: OCD

For me twice a day, in the morning and evening before going to sleep.

:D:D:D:D:D:D

vaa kamisi

I second this

nonsense!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

:smiley: sex should not make one feel dirty, thats a fact mwalimu wangu. Mathaais is correct.

not making one feel dirty but one shouldn’t just finish and venture out without some ablutions - even if it’s just a wipe…:D:D

Only bitches and pussy ass niggas ask questions.

Agreed.

Twice a day depending on your weather and area and activities.

Hapa umeniagusha sana. These creeps are the dirtiest people gracing planet earth. Mimi kukula kwa mzungu, I must have known you very well.

Nothing more to add. There is nothing you can do about the disorder other than learn how to manage it and telling your family to accept it. Many suffer from it including David Beckham…

I like my man smelling a bit of sweat. Else how will I know him?