How many wives did Adam have?

Most scholars agree Jesus existed and was crucified. Everything else from there is what cannot be confirmed.

Jesus, as in Jesus Christ, was never. It is said that he was a character that was modelled single handedly by one Flavius Josephus, having been commissioned by the emporor, as a way of trying to wash away the sins of the Roman Empire of murdering the original Jesus, who was a formidable campaigner against the Roman rule. The gospels, especially the one according to St Mark and from which all the rest were copied from, were authored in a skewed way so as to portray the Jews themselves and the pharisees in particular as the ones responsible for the murder of Jesus the activist.

Which scholar claimed Jesus was murdered rather than crucified?

Murdered, crucified… same thing. One could as well say executed.

You sound like an atheist, and I think you lot are at the bottom of the food chain maze, for you believe Burj Khalifa was made, and the universe just appeared by some explosion? I mean, how silly is that. As the scriptures say, every knee shall bow and every tongue shall give allegiance to Christ.

I like how Christians are quick to label people who don’t share their beliefs an judge them, all the more reason why I can’t take you seriously, that’s not very Christ like of you.

Christ himself was a stern man, he even called a certain woman a dog. Mathew 15: 21-28. So I dont know what you are talking about boss. You cant go around tyrannizing the bible how you want even if it is your opinion

It is unimaginable to those who choose not to think how the universe can appear by some explosion, yet it is totally okay to them that God just happened to be there without being made by anyone!

Christians with their holy than thou attitude, big bang is an expansion from a singularity not an explosion and it’s the best current model that explains the formation of the universe, it can and will be reviewed if and when better evidence is gathered. Anyway, it’s a way better explanation than the make belief story of the god who created light way before he made the sun

Wacha uongo. The seed that was bruised was Jesus Christ.

Burj Khalifa imefanya nini mdau?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5lVPUDRCN4

In the 21st century bado bonobo zina believe in creation? After all the tremendous scientific finds that have made it clear that all life evolved? Even Jesus won’t save you morons…

I wonder why the bible cant just explain in simple terms how exactly god created things. But then again how can it when it is all imaginations

If the garden hosted only Lilith and Adam, then who was she sleeping with?

Because The Bible is not a menu.

You could say that. But others would still disagree with you. I once heard a dead famous pastor from the Bahamas say that the Bible is the most comprehensive document that ever existed. That it has food menus for restaurants, blue prints for construction engineers, etc, etc. He said that it is even the best constitution any nation can give itself!

I say… iť is not concise because it is a bad fictional book.

Sasa mnaniogopesha.

Archangel Samael.

Ogopa biblia. Ama, no! USIIOGOPE kabisa. Badala, be wise na ufanya utafiti wako independently. Listen to all sides and decide for yourself where the truth is.

Na uanze na hii… The Bible says, “a fool has said in their heart that there is no God.” vs a fool has BELIEVED in their heart that THERE IS God!