How much do you earn?

This was what I had in mind actually. what do you do with your money? Hii August nimeenda coast,on kalipa fees ya campo na boarding primo,na 4 bedroom ya mathe ocha nimefikisha plastering…which made me think. I just don’t know how much I earn per month

1 Like

NZE ilifika May…alafu Subaru B4 ikaingia Aug. I can’t get enough of these machine

2 Likes

one thing abt this village since xxx went down is that I find no reason to log in,unless when you want to post a comment. So I only go thru threads while logged out.

2nd generation nililala kwa nyumba 16days pekee…KRA listed the licensed alcohol manufacturers and I went back to business. For 8 Weeks I have a Subaru B4,fees sorted,kaholiday kiasi na mathe ako na roof ya 4 bedroom. All thanks to Uhunye na 2nd generation.

2 Likes

Are you a distributor,an agent or a retailer?

Mhindi na wakulima wa small wanaingianaje?
Msee amesema wasee wa mhindi

@Web Dev mahomo hukulipa hio pesa YOTE.

1 Like

why all that crap, he asked a fucking question answer it or go and comment about aliens. What’s wrong with this place? Everyone got opinions on even what people gotta ask, jebus fucking christ!

Old Monk amewaambia kwa internet one can earn anything he wants. That includes Okiya

1 Like

I get 105k net from my employer. Sahii nimeanza a new side hustle of renting out tents and hope to give me extra coins.

The question should be restructured to “How much are you worth”.

Kuna wakenya wengi who get tidy sum of money but have no investment and zero savings. On the other hand unaskia mwalimu wa ushago is doing well despite mshahara ndogo.

7 Likes

You see all of you are hypocritical Kenyans, all you are saying is I make this, am paid that. Yet from experience I know most of you are corrupt as shiet. Tell us about the deals, the corners you cut, the tax you evade, and out right theft at your work places. That would definitely be more interesting.

2 Likes

My net is almost double my gross…

Let’s start with you junkie, how much do you steal from your employer?

4 Likes

I am a teacher. Yangu imeanikwa kila mahali… na bado tunangoja 50-60%

6 Likes

Sio Dereva?

1 Like

Tuktuk ni side hustle

2 Likes

steal is a strong word,lets just say i use my employers resources to make an average of 40-50k tax free per month

5 Likes

You will get addicted to the AWD, anyway to answer your question I do not really know how much I make per month but I manage to save 20 to 25k per month and still live comfortably. Na Dec Holiday fund inatoka hapo

3 Likes

saving is key,i always make sure i put away minimum 5k per week

1 Like

hiyo ni 20k per month inafika Dec you have 250k plus excess na hujahesabu bonus even ukienda Zanzibar January you wont even know what the blues are

1 Like

@Theuri wa kigogoine ile story ya nude pics za underage school kids iliendaje? Uliachiliwa na bond ama fine?