How much do you pay in electricity bill per month?

How much does it cost kununua and kuweka the solar water heater I normally see juu ya houses? I guess some of these people could save money by installing those heaters.[ATTACH=full]186201[/ATTACH]

Wakati ninalipa 1,200

Nimesika KPLC wametoa ile 170 ya standing charges

Kabogo should be happier. He’s bill will be only 249,830/-

A good 300 litres capacity per day solar water heating system from chloride exide set you back btwn 120 - 150k.
For home owners this is a must have you can have hot water throughout your house mpaka kwa kitchen.

Around 70k davis and shirtliff guarantee for 2 years. Lakini hii kama hukufanya piping nyumba ikijengwa then kuna kazi mingi zaidi

Ati 250k Bill ya stima tu !, acha nikae lane yangu ya below 500/- na sisumbui

Hehehe unalipa tu ukinungunika

I did that along time ago… I have inlaws who spend 30 mins in the hot shower both morning and evening and who also leave the lights on the whole day and night… I got tired of making noise to the wife

I can see another bachelor haven’t paid anything like in 4months now
[ATTACH=full]186237[/ATTACH]

Got a pub as a side hustle, the bill last month was 51k

Lanes, lanes

Unaishi nyumba moja na in-laws?

Niaje Gay :D:D [SIZE=2]weka mbisha ya wife hapa nitaacha kukuita gay safisha mzee mecho:D:D[/SIZE],

Weka mguu chini…mtu akikaa 20 min shawa zima switch unless iko ndani ya baff… I made my inlaws chemsha maji yao na Jiko…sai wanajua mimi ni mtiaji but idc.
In my castle I am the only one allowed to spend an hour kwa bafu [SIZE=3]mostly coz me huwa Ktalk[/SIZE][SIZE=4] coz I pay the bills…[/SIZE]

The wife’s sisters spend alot of time huko “helping out with the kids” since they are still in campus but kazi ni wifi na movies kwa 55 inch 4k tv yangu

Nah they had camped when they came to 'welcome’the baby…a whole month I suffered! hata kutoka kwa njia a 10 min walk wanataka waendewe na gari…I told the wife that was nonesense…when they left nilikunywa mtungi yangu ya Gilbeys Dry…[SIZE=3]worst feeling [/SIZE][SIZE=4]in celebration…[/SIZE]

This was unnecessary :D:D:D

250k as elec bill for ONE RESIDENTIAL PROPERTY? I highly doubt that. Look at it this way. Even if the house has 20 rooms and FOUR times the fittings of a single room in Kawangware, that would still be around 60K. Add the cost for security lights and and other miscellaneous utilities (heated pool etc) and its another 50K or so.

So, even a very very very palatial home will rarely go above a bill of 100K.

Don’t believe me? Just here there are people saying that they live in 3-br houses and pay about 3-5K a month. They have all the modern utilities that are necessary. The only thing the Kabogos of this world may have extra are heated pools and Jacuzzis, and extra large TVs etc.

250K ni bill ya hoteli jameni, ama ya miezi mbili tatu. You know when those Kp guys don’t read your meter and then they hit you with a bill ya miezi sita eti they were under under-billing? Yeeeeeaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!

@junkie I hope you have your plans in order. If not they gonna take over your house and you will become a @Drunk Fella or @MadPhilosopher

Never entertain inlaws especially cousins, brothers and sisters to stay more than two days. internship of the cousin and rent him a bedsitter ajipange

I have (okay we have) a rule in my house 1. related dudes max 1 night … note its a night not one full day and one full night. NO
2. Related ladies 2 nights max (them they can stay one day and 2 nights) thats IT. Any one wants longer its either we need them sooo much or we rent them some place in conjunction with other siblings or their parents.

I love my peace of mind with my children and wife. A house-help is an inconvenient sacrifice we have to live with and we plan to hire no more once the kids hit grade 6 and beyond.

Mbwa usiwahi nitaja tena mimi anywhere… Malaya ya koinange wewe.

Niaje nyee @MadPhilosopher