How much does a professor earn in Kenya?

This is good. You work in Europe and later retire home as a lecturer.

If you earn good money in europe and invest well, why would you want the likes of magoha type vc’s to stress you in your retirement.

Well, at 60 you have nothing to do at home and teaching can keep you busy. Again I think Kenya lacks professors in engineering.

Most “functionally illiterate” people work in Industrial area, mijengos etc. Only a stupid person with very little knowledge of the real figures would make such a reckless comment. You base your argument on a very tiny fraction of successful people without good education. For every one successful person there are hundreds or thousands working minimum wage day jobs. You may be among the very few so you can’t see the big picture. Try not educating your kids and see if they will be lucky as you are to figure their way out.

hapo sawa, but at times those teaching positions can be stressful especially if one is not the teaching personality type, sijui the senate is demanding this, the kids na stress zao, ama the kids report that you are boring na admin gets on your case :slight_smile: - but sure if its just something to keep one busy then it can make sense

From your post i can see (clearly) you lie in the food chain. Not blaming you for where you found yourself. Do not blame me for how you turned out in life. Make no mistake, i am well educated. However, i believe that academia is not meant for those who intended on making a kill. No, no. You will be a pauper all your miserable life.

A professor is employed by the E and D students who are the owner of the company, organization or institution - ask them

In academia you can make a kill with the quality of research you are putting out. I professor I worked with is endorsed with multi-million euro deals because of his output. If you look at BMW, fiat, 2017, 2018, 2019 car series they use the professors antenna design. He earns per each car installed.

You have ever heard of the term outliers in (academic research)? I just hope the answer is affirmative. The professors you are saying belong to that category.

The successful people with limited formal education are also outliers. So I suggest you use your own advice here. The fact is it is better to be educated than not to be. Nothing stops you from making a kill after getting educated, so stop the nonsense. Education is important.

prof earns peanuts compared to MCAs so be wise go and vie
Prof 100-200k

Angalia tu entourage ya ‘Prof Owour’ ujijazie nanii.

it not always about money, some of these men get to spend time with and fuck young campus pussy, which is better than earning 500k and being horny 24/7

Ulifika hall 6 ukaogapa dam ama?

ghassia niaje

Any proof? Dont mention Facebook and Microsoft please

Breakdown yao iko hapa:
https://www.nation.co.ke/news/education/Dons-cite-high-cost-of-living--demand-more-money/2643604-5196104-xnpv2/index.html

Link iko wapi

with the emerging of bonoko universities in every county and parallel KCSE-leakage products… ilifikia mahali hao watu walikuwa wanaearn karibu one million…one could easily be lecturing 4 or more different campuses in a week including weekend na part time za jioni