How much does a professor in Kenya earn?

Unataka kufanya PhD ndio uitwe prof upewe heshima na madem

Huna masters yet you find confidence to opine on this thread?

Ama masters uko nayo ni masturbate pekee?

Toka hapa Shens!

Ghaseer rudi Zoomalia

I will be a professor before 32.

I’m still Mgtow at 30 with a very huge networth.
Women are nothing to me.

Depends with your area…if you are in fields like IT then a masters would be enough to get gigs

People here are sadists. I know gross for a tutorial fellow is about 130k (I saw an appointment letter). So, the gross salary for a lecturer should be considerably higher than that.

What do ktalkers do in life? Do they all earn over 500k per month? Why do they think 150-300 salary is small in Kenya?

Most of the people here claiming to be AMG MGTOWS and all other forms of mbirrionaries are lying ama wanaongezea chumvi. For example kuna mtu hapa juu amesema kuna watu earning 5m per month net. That’s more than most CEOs in Vumbistan are paid. Heck that’s even more than what software engineers pale San Francisco are paid yet anasema the guys are doing consultantcy huku Kenya. Hio ni hekaya ya jaba.

What kind of consultancy? Consultancy is being mentioned just like ‘‘side hustle’’

mtu wa 130k tafadhali atafute nyasi mahali alale akingoja kifo
hata shocks full set ya amg brabus haiwezi nunua

Theres no way this guy can generate that kind of money from the private sector every month in a low income economy like Kenya. Kama ni contracts ya gava, sawa since we all know how that goes.

Consider that highly paid software engineers in silicon valley may make 150k - 300k USD a year. If your guy earns 5m/month thats 60m per year which translates to about USD 500k a year which is almost double the highest paid software engineer in silicon valley which is a very high income area in a developed economy like the US.

Unapata ghaseer ina flex kwa mama mboga osungu.

Tabia mbovu za @Tom Bayeye amesomea Vera Beauty College

We review brothels and hoes for a living

Thanks for asking, btw

Those low life’s drive toy otas … deservedly

Get into neurosurgery in the US $600,000+ per year. Beat that!

Hata mimi nashangaa ni watu wagani huku kenya who pay one person millions per month for consulting. Ama hio consulting is just a front for wash wash.

what the difference between neuroscience and neurosurgery?
I tried wooing a lady doing her PhD in neuroscience akajiona sana. She told me that she studies the shifting of attention of human beings, the response when we see sad images.

Neuroscience: Study of the nervous system
Neurosurgery: Surgery of the nervous system

Fully agreed