How much does it cost to paint a 1 bedroom house with 4 rooms.

Nani alichafua ukuta…

hata ukiambiwa ni thao ,mwenye nyumba hatakurudishia hio ya juu,lazima atakulia na istoshe,hatakubali ujifanyie hio job hata na dawa

Jj

just wondering…

Sly Queen wakifanyishwa mastingo.

Sounds reasonable. Dura coat is 1950 for 4ltrs of silk vinyl, Crown is 2250 for the same. You’re lucky hujaongezewa vinyl matt ya ceiling, na gloss ya madirisha na milango.

6k is quite cheap. Very good deal.

But why paint when moving out?
That’s non of your concern.

Thats very cheap

4 litres should cover at least 400sq feet. Tape measure/surface area should be your friend otherwise next time utanyoroshwa proper

Lease agreement jamaa ,more than one year unapaka rangi

One time nilibook nyumba yenye haikua imemalizwa 2bedroom. At one point landlord akasema hana pesa ya paint, mahali nilikua naishi nimepeana notice and I had to vacate in two days. That is how I became a painter. And getting to choose the colors you want for your house to match with your seats/stands. Was a nice experience. You can do it yourself

Kids of the single mothers he keeps hosting

Chapa budget ya riughly 200k ipigwe rangi nje na ndani naitoke kitu powa

Kuna tenants waliishi for over 5 years na hawakulipishwa rangi wakihama juu it was very clean na Kuna wenye watoto waliishi for 2yrs nikawalipisha 15k coat mbili 3 bedroom house ( squezzed)

Pea yeye hio 6K na ujiondoe kwa hiyo mess…

Update wadau: nilihama and what I would advise everyone kulia deposit. Because kama singekalia hiyo makende caretaker ilikuwa inapanga kusema painting ni more than that. Na angetafuta ufala.

3 bedroom paint job 200k? Maheni.

Inashangaza unless rooms ni halls na unapaka 10 layers na painter ni imported from Mars

It all depends on what your budget is for painting a house with one bedroom and four rooms. You also need to choose a good but inexpensive paint, there are many types of it. Your best bet is to contact a painting company and ask about the cost of their services. If you are going to paint the house yourself, then it is best to ask a professional for advice, since all these calculations are very complicated. When I needed to make repairs and then paint the rooms, I no longer had time to paint my rooms myself, so I asked my brother who works in [COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]https://www.oahuinteriorpainting.com/ to paint my rooms. He lives in another city, but I have a good relationship with him, so we often help each other.

I understand your concern about the cost of painting a 1-bedroom house with 4 rooms. It’s essential to get a fair deal.
It’s a good idea to check out paint shops for a better understanding of paint prices and options. Different brands and quality levels can affect the cost. Also, consider the surface area you need to cover; sometimes, one coat might suffice, while other times, you might need more.
Regarding labor costs, it can vary depending on where you live and the complexity of the job. It might be worth getting a few quotes from different painters to ensure you’re getting a reasonable price.