How now. I open a car door for a 36 Yr old Kunt!

But enyewe standards ndio hiyo. Tii brathe alafu after umegonga kitu fungua hiyo mlango kama umejitoa.

Opening car doors is for desperadoes. If I am hitting on a girl, she should meet me halfway. I have never done that, and probably wont. I dont mind paying for the lunch though, but special treatment halafu upate ni borehole…not me

Sisi wenye door locks hujam do it on a daily basis and we see no big deal in it.
It’s simple, you open the drivers side, get in, stretch your hand across the passenger seat, unlock the door and push it open and your passenger hops in.
What’s the big deal there?
Nothing to get fussy about.

You must be dealing with a shallow minded woman, ako 36 na demands zake ni za utoto.

Hahaha…that’s a good observation

Getting the car door for a lady, ni yule hajakuulizia. Kuna vile mwanamke anaeza jibeba ukashika mlango bila kuambiwa.

this problem ya sijui kufungua milango, sijui nani atafunguliwa humalizwa na vitu mbili, Gari zina milango inayofunguka juu (For mbirrioneas) ama kutumia matatu for peasant, ama kutumia uber kama a nomal person

I can relate bro:D:D

Beta tendencies like those will get you pvssywhipped my fren

:D:D:D wueh! Hii ni ya kuchoma kwanza ndio ifunguke!

If it was a new BMW you had, I’m sure you would not mind opening the door…so grow up kidogo, the lady is teaching you some manners:cool:

Infantilization of adult women. Hukupata memo?

These women who judge men by their chivalrous acts are pretty daft! These chair pulling, car opening and other ‘chivalrous BS’ originally had nothing to do with a ‘higher code of conduct for whimpy men!’ Chivalry stems from an era when women wore elaborate frill hood dresses, and decent men helped them get around in their parachute looking dresses. Bitch, if you don’t look like you have a parachute attached to your waist, i’m not pulling any chair or opening any door, you’re just an entitled halfwit.

BRAYO I SEE YOU TRYING TO BE UNDERCOVER!

nice tits tho’

If you are a lady and you are older than 5, why on earth should I open a car door for you :smiley: Watoto pekee ndio nitafungulia mlango bila complaints. A lady who is 18+ has already been fucked by more than 3 niggas. There is nothing special left in her to treat her like royalty. So technically, only kids deserve kufunguliwa mlango ya gari