How Nyasore Got me Raped

most likely it was that brand referred to as shash, or maybe it was lased with coke or something stronger. I know a guy that operates around 44 that sells that shit… Even I can never try it. I only do the regular weed if I have to

1 Like

Luckily no…

Hapo Mwiki nyuma ya kassmatt kuna time nlibuy weed nkaenda kuvuta kejani, wah! That weed sjui nini ilikua ndani coz it nearly knocked me out. I have smoked weed in kakamega a few times but it has never nearly knocked me out. Hio ya Mwiki nliogopa.

1 Like

don’t use something just to prove yourself, I once did a mix of Nyasore and around 3/4 of Marrycan box mzima (approximately Gunia 18 zile za 10) there was a function going on kwa stage, I joined the dancers waving a flag and I was part of the security team, Eishhhh, from there Weed I can only creep for a single Puff Puff Yeah ya kutoa moshi

10 Likes

:D:D:D:D:D

Mbona unatusi @Eng’iti et al by implying that the quality of their ndom is second to some elsewhere?
Tembea Bosongo and don’t forget THE hekaya…you’ll definitely have one.

2 Likes

allow me to preach a bit…([SIZE=1]yeah, i know some are wondering what took me so long![/SIZE]) you have only one brain…hakuna spare!

5 Likes

Aaa Bibi alienda kabisa… Nikarudi bachelor. ndio maana ata kwa solja kunabamba

2 Likes

:eek::eek::D:D:D:D:D:D

Luwere! @uwesmake -kimwi kuna mtu amejoin ranks za yours.

1 Like

Eish lakini pepo wewe you never let down your name.

Mein… Ata mimi hujishuku saa zingine. i am a hazard to myself…

1 Like

one of my girlfriends confessed that weed sex was the best she had ever had

1 Like

Enda FIDA ushataki for date rape… if the shoe was on the other foot

Aanza kuimba ile bongo song; kwaherini kwaherini kwaherini, kwaherini ndugu kwaherini, starehe zimeniweka mashakani, hamtaniona tena duniani…

1 Like

Hata @wildfrank amekataa hii haikuwa ndom

Hehe @Female Perspective unafanyia @PepoPunda nni hizi bana?

3 Likes

Hio ni shash ulipewa, moto ya kuotea mbali

1 Like

hiyo ni shashamane ulivuta…i tried that shit once sijui vile nilijipata eldi,it takes two to three days ndio urudi sober

love story yangu na bangi iliishia hapo

3 Likes

heheheh by the way had not thought about it …Could be @Female Perspective who raped me…Or the sis

2 Likes

Cc @wildfrank

1 Like