How old is old enough? A question for the parents here

:eek::eek::eek:

Like father like son.

My son is 3 na ako na two muslim ngaofwends in his class. Kwa roho I am doing the jiggy dance juu he is not gay anapenda wasichana.

@ Ka-Buda hata sijui what to say. My teen nephew had a long day at school last month as he does music after school and his Mum, my Sis ‘aksed’ me to go and pick him up as she was running late. Kufika huko running late pia mimi nakuta boys and girls kila mtu na wake. My 14 year old nephew who I have baby sat over the years was holding this Latino chica and begging for a kiss. Because he did not expect me, I blended in quite easily with my brolly all up (was not driving) and my hooded jacket. You know how we roll weatherwise?..so they pose holding each other tight and she blooooody gave in and kissed my my nephew, my baby nephew!!! my handsome nephew…and he was going at it hammers and tongs. Where did he learn the art?

Aki I had to say ‘ekscuse’ me so and so???..pls your Mum asked me to come. I was about to cry. He said oh where is she? I ran and he followed me but I was hurt by it all. He has begged me many times not to tell the Dad as he will use his nyahunyo but woooooi … I hear you. So he has told me he loves the girl and they have dating since yr 8? eeh Jesoo witu pls come na ndugatumee mundu. If I tell my Sis, I think she will die of a heart attack. My nephew was begging in their black Brit accent…‘Atiii ‘yoooo’, don’t be like that when she was covering her face’ I am still traumatised as I can’t tell my Sis. I did my bit and told him about STDs but hakuwa akinyita.

This is what shocked me most after speaking to some more experienced parents. Hawa watoto apparently have proper relationships that all other kids at school know about, sisi wazazi just carry on thinking that our kids just go to school , study and come back home.
Kumbe they are discussing who is going out with who na bado wako Year 8 and 9!!!
Mingi atusaidie.

Ako 3 years na ako shule ,isorait .

Una bahati una faa ushukuru Mungu, iko wa nani (sitaja jina) wake alitomba doggy… Dog

Ubaya wasichana ni kutiwa mimba and their lives take a different trajectory.
I have girls as well and Amadioha forbid if I found some boy kissing any of them wakiwa wamevaa uniforms!

He is a clever cat my fwend… Kuna class inaitwa play group ya 3year old kids.

I’ve never been bothered about his sexuality alianza kucheza na wasichana akiwa nursery!.. Kikikikkkk…

I don’t really care if any of my kids are gay or not, I will love them regardless.

For the benefit of those in Kenya, being in Year 8 is equivalent to being in Form 2? kinda…we don’t work in terms of how old you are but in terms of the class you are in. So Ka-Budah’s son is in Form 3 and my beloved kisser nephew is in Form 2. Deemn I will take long to recover from him chewing a girl’s lip like that. And he is so tall and gentle. No I cannot accept that.

Ako poa that is why I can’t afford to interrupt him akiwa juu ya GCSEs.
I will have a sitdown with him akishamaliza nimuelemishe.

Just have a sit down have an awkward talk on safe sex ! he probably knows all that but still you can’t risk him giving Frank Bruno’s daughter mimba utakipata!

@Ka-Buda
A new Banjuka night is up and running at Mama Jumbe. Did you get an invite? Always a crazy night.

No,
Hii ndio prime stage his body is developing. Testosterone helps grow the manly features…
And he is very lucky gals there are accessible easily and generous at that age. His shlong will grow healthy.
Encourage him.
Very modern.
At 16 men can join marines… He is a man, young. Not a baby anymore.

Doubt they guy was serious about estrogen

:D:D:D
You seem to be the best aunt he will ever have in the world… Spend more “quality” time with him.

Phew!
Great… Siku hizi watu na madawa.

Wow!!
Not me. I am 98% NO to male gays.
Dear God forbid.
Well if a daughter… Gals are sweet and have that innocent look. I can pass.

Nitakuja if you invite me. …
Mmmmmmhhhhh… …

Kijana ako sawa bora asikamue vikwete