how people are dealin with fake landis

would it come from the other tenants?

si ile ya kina warugongo,i got birrionea style son .i cant live in a subtle house just because the silly landlord decides to put substandard fittings and he calls the shots to the rent,it’s a house not a pig sty,so no i can’t move on just coz sipendi tiles,i up the game nimuonyeshe vile nyumba zafaa kua,tembea tembea kiasi huko inje ujionee saa zingine (no wonder bubble inaburst ju ya ujeuri ,tombaneni na hali zenyu)

Nice one. But hurting someone’s kids is punishment enough. Mtu anakunyang’anya pesa just coz ako na pesa mingi kukuliko. I hate such people! Ile uchungu mtu hufeel is so much. It’s only appropriate to hurt them back. Hii Nairobi sibembelezi mtu. That’s what I tell people to never mess na mtu hujui. Anaweza kuwa ni kuzo ya shetani. Ishi na watu vizuri. Deposit rudisha bila usumbufu na ukipea watu kazi walipe on time and you will live so long mpaka ushangae. Siku hizi watu hawakuachii mungu kama zamani. Wanakumaliza.

Yes, hiyo ndio form. To those asking how the tenant does this after vacating, some landlords are known not to refund deposit, no matter what you do. So if you’ve been living somewhere and 2 or 3 of your former neighbors have already hama’d without receiving deposit, unajipanga mapema. Mwaga simiti alafu uhame bila kuitisha hiyo deposit. Kama ako na pesa ya kuhonga ATPU akutafute.

So uki-mess landlord na asijue ni wewe ina maana gani? It’s like farting in the wind!

or whistling at a girl in the dark?

:D:D:D:D

I won’t be sleeping as you come for my liver. I have only one. I will boil your head and drink the soup.

I saw this tactic first in klost…zama za kale

you sleep soundly knowing atatumia more than your deposit for the repairs and not making abnormal profits on other people’s deposits.

Saw it two years ago a talker was explaining how labourers were not paid for their work in a certain mall waka amua payback to the foreman by kumwaga cement kwa drainage.