How Pussy is paying bills for over 60% of Nairobi ladies

wewe ndiye umesema

But I’m 100% girls you have nyanduad have been to those places

That y I said the list is long, and anytime u want to eat the beheaded/pussy meat please make sure no strings attached.

Where you met her is not important, what is important is the service she gave you.

And by the way as I was doing the mathematics I forgot to mention those who stand a long the road mostly at night and I think they make the biggest percentage. Like Koinange street, Valley road between Huligham-chaka and Yaya Centre,OTC, Luthuri Avenue, Kerokee Road, Munyu road just to mention a few. Ooooh and don’t forget the massage joints they are also in this list. So when I say all women are sex whores hope u now get my point

nah. never been to any of those

Hata mama wakuosha nguo mtaani ni malaya, lets say if she washes ur clothes you will probably pay her between 500 to 1000 bob. Can u tell me if u try to give her a offer of lets say 3k for just pussy she will say, she can’t bearing in mind fucking her is not only easier than washing clothes but also good paying

Women have depended on their pussy since time immemorial

Findings ziko sawa but all females relations wangu are exempted from the research .

Madem wa kuosha nguo nimetomba kadhaa na hio protocol

Ahem…4/10? I don’t mean to get personal but do you consider 6 out of any 10 random women in that city good, honest I-don’t-want-your-money-i-have-my-own kind of people, where men are concerned? Ok.

I was shocked to come across a bank teller doing part time prostitution in one of the city brothels

Na watu wa nduthi je?

we could blame the biting economy but not entirely, some of this ladies are just plain lazy and want some quick bucks. This so called dating apps have made ladies who would not hawk pussy using convectional means get courage in the name of hook up for cash or fwb…but all in all ni umalaya tu… NB;mwanaume hajawai itwa malaya ata kwa bible, pussy was created for a man

Hahahahaa, is your name Babz?
Buda ulivunja rekodi…hadi wamama you used to feast on them

Very disconcerting for people here to hear that their wives might be part time hoes. I mean for the right amount, your wife will dish slices to some nigga out there.Her price might be 100 Bob 5k 1million or even a brand new range but the fact remains that ako na bei.

Gani hio?

We wacha kuniita malaya

was she deaf and dumb?

:D:D:D Atakwambia huyo alikua kipofu