How tall was Goliath?

What I know is that the whole Middle East was populated and ruled by black men for thousands of years. Whether they were called Jews Ethiopians or Phoenicians I am not sure

unauliza nini handle yangu?,

Nowhere is it said they were building the pyramids.

Sometimes we err when we try to understand the ancients using today’s standards.

True. But ask your average Kenyan church-goer who built the pyramids, they’ll point to the Jews.

How did penguins travel from Antarctica to Israel to board the ark?

They would melt in warm middle eastern weather. How about kangaroos which exist only in Australia?
I was in standard 4 and my parents didn’t bring us nowhere during Dec holidays. When we opened schools in January, other kids had all kinds of stories and one kid said they were hunting and trapping kangaroos :D:D okay that kid was me… I had to have something to say not to be left out. None of the other kids called me out on that lie.

In those days penguins could fly. :cool:

Hii discussion yote ndio the real meaning of discussing about story of giants…yaani hekaya za wayahudi

what if whoever built them used levitation methods?

I have to look it up because engineering is not something I’m well versed in

Abunwasi

giants may have lived why is it that almost every culture and tribe has stories about them

Last of the shudren of the fallen angels or smth

To entertain/frighten kids.
Every culture has a superior being too, just that they did not write about it or spread it

na ile ark ilikuwa kubwa aje mpaka dinosaur zika kaa ndani

Dinyasaur ni cartoon tuuu. Labda zilikuwa kimilili

Asi mbosi weh! Dinosaurs were real. Bones zimepatikana na archeologists

Why Jesus 30 only? Kwa hiyo alikuwa toddler. The harder we think about, the more complicated they become

Evolution maybe