How the Egyptian pyramids were built. Who built the Pyramids?

Nubian pyramids were built later after the Egyptian ones. Which makes sense. The Africans enslaved with the Jews brought back this knowledge. The Nubian pyramids were of much smaller scale if I do remember correctly.

I wonder how comes @Tom Bayeye Otieno’s ancestors didn’t bring one pyramid to his village in Got Alila. They only came with their foreskins swing from side to side with wild abandon and carrying absolutely nothing. Not even an Egyptian comb. Wajaluo bana. If Luos had come down with a few Israelites Kenya ingekuwa mbali aje leo?

Ni Bible unaita theory?!:rolleyes:

Monk bana. Wachana na bhangi. Na mbona umebadilisha handle?

Ndio uni confuse?

Egypt pyramids were built by Africans. Hawa wengine ni tu wageni wanalipa rent

The Africans who were in Egypt also brought back practices like circumcision learnt from the Israelites.

Now again I don’t know how Luos never learnt how to circumcize. Maybe they associated more with the Egyptians. Egyptians also wore very minimal clothing just like early Luos.

Monk nakuona tena. Handle ya January 23 2015 surely inaeza kuwa ya nani mwingine?

On January 23 there was only monk, electronics, kijanamrefu and uwesmake.

the egyptian pyramids were built back in the days on noah, by hybrid giants or nephilims

Nephilim si walikufa kwa Noah’s flood way before Moses’ time?

(Ndindu said that people forgot how they built the pyramids for instance but I am of the opinion that God hides knowledge.)

The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom, and the knowledge of the Holy is understanding

not all of them . david killed goliath, where do you think he came from?

The Egyptians made obelisks in honour of our mighty phalluses. There’s one in washington too,even bazungu agree,the black penis is a force to reckon with

What you need is look for holocaust deprogramming on search engines ,not named google.Then you need to understand Talmudist Jews are the main perpetrators of the problems in the world.Then you need to familiarize yourself with the Balfour Declaration and lastly,you need to understand that Hebrew is Greek.

Hekaya safi

This history could be hidden somewhere… maybe Vatican.

Umesahau @Meria Mata . Lakini I’m none of them

Soma Bible wacha zile conspiracy zako. Nakumbuka ukisema covid is linked to 5G technology.:rolleyes:

2020 was your year.

Are you saying that the Bible is fake yet it is what historians still refer to for historical facts. The Bible still remains the main source of history.

They can lie to you sijui carbon dating, but take it from me there’s nothing else out there that is the primary source of history other than the Bible. That is why even calenders are still dated to the birth of Jesus Christ i.e Before Christ and After Christ.

Otherwise team ga.y rights, Science and Fact Checkers would have come up with something else.

I have one humble question @patco, how old is the universe/earth according to the information you have so far?

Only God Knows. The Bible doesnt give timelines.

Remember that there was a time when man lived to 900 years. We don’t know when that era ended.

God himself hides certain knowing or knowledge from man because our curiosity is lethal. He hid paradise from man’s eyes.

And as you can see with Gain of Function covid research man is like a child always wanting to know what a matchbox can do.

Now do you really think that there is anyone who knows how old the earth or universe is?

Of course not. The scientists just guess figures backed by a THEORY.

For instance you can’t use rocks to tell the age of the earth because volcanoes do occur and rocks are melted and covered with new ones. That is an example of how God hides knowledge from man.

You think you are close to knowing his secrets, He throws a curve ball.

Recently they said that the earth is about 4.54 billion years old. And the technology they use is highly flawed, they admit that.

In 2020 they found stardust that is 7 billion years old. :smiley:

7 Billion-Year-Old Stardust Is Oldest Material Found on Earth | Live Science

They called it “star dust” because their 4.54 billion years theory has been turned to shit.

So hizi knowledge hazikusaidii wachana nazo juu hutawahi jua.

Leakey spent his whole life looking for the missing link between the monkey and man. He never found it. There was always that new monkey skull to ruin the evolution theory. You can’t know God’s secrets.

Among the famous fossil finds credited as the “missing link” in human evolution are:
[ul]
[li]Java Man (Homo erectus): Discovered by Eugene Dubois in 1891 in Indonesia. Originally named Pithecanthropus erectus.[/li][li]Piltdown Man: A set of bones found in 1912 thought to be the “missing link” between ape and man. Eventually revealed to be a hoax.[/li][li]Taung Child (Australopithecus africanus): Discovered by Raymond Dart in 1924 in South Africa.[/li][li]Homo habilis (described in 1964) has features intermediate between Australopithecus and Homo erectus, and its classification in Homo rather than Australopithecus has been questioned.[12][/li][li]Lucy (Australopithecus afarensis): Discovered in 1974 by Donald Johanson in Ethiopia[/li][li]Australopithecus sediba: A series of skeletons discovered in South Africa between 2008 and 2010[/li][/ul]

Wueh…hawa Jews ni noma sana nobody messes with them,middle east and Asia as a whole.They are truly God’s chosen people.

Excellent @patco.
I take it you are a Christian. Why settle on the worldview of Christianity and not Hinduism or Native African culture or Judaism or Islam.
Why pick Christianity in particular while there are various worldviews on planet Earth?
Remember no human being is innately Christian. People are indoctrinated into the religion of their parents/ their society. Nobody chooses what culture to follow. It is beyond their control in the formative years.

Yes, radiation poisoning has the symptoms of ‘diseases’.there’s no biblical manuscript that predates the Septuagint.There was no mention of Jews in history,before the doctored Letters of Aristaeus.The bible was written during the reign of Ptolemy II Philadelphius reign in Alexandria,Egypt.Look up Zeus Serapis,and know without question that Jesus never existed