How The Mighty Fall!!

Wewe ni mgeni on that road. The billboard has been there for months

Laingā€™o ni d1ck (language only understood by those who underwent the cut after am early morning river dip

Uwongo

And by ā€œweā€ you mean who ? Kikuyus ?
Isnā€™t Munya a Meru tho ?

Munya alimumunywaā€¦btw he has a beautiful wife, 2 kids and his home I hear is the envy of many Merians, with 24hr GSU guardā€¦sijui kama ni ukweli. I also hear he is a ā€œfisi with his name written on the walls of hall of fame.ā€:smiley:
Gov. Martin Nyaga Wambora should be featured tooā€¦i think this ninja has more than 9 cat lives

Boss, we are one, we always have been

I knew he was done when he arrogantly went to Somaliland and started acting like an envoy in proclaiming it should get independence. Somali responded by halting Meru imports and there was an uproar in Maua and Meru region. Luckly President Uhuru smooth over that crisis and the trade ban was lifted. Next he hosted the devolution conference in Meru and all local leaders boycotted. Lastly he invited babuon to be guest speaker instead of President Uhuru. That was the last nail. Now EACC is stalking him.

3 Likes

How the humble are uplifted! Same junction:

[ATTACH=full]119844[/ATTACH]

What is the value of your remark? The billboard is still there and will probably be the subject of a protracted wrangle between Magnate and the donkey-lipped loser.

1 Like

Msitoooo @Nattydread unaelekea wapi?

1 Like

Barabara ni nywee mpaka Addis, pengine nitajipata huko nikisafisha mecho na watoi wa Mesopotamia. . . .

3 Likes

Height of pride and disrespect:[SIZE=1](I saw it coming)[/SIZE]
Proverbs 16:[I]18
[ā€œPride goeth before destruction, and an haughty spirit before a fall.ā€]

[ATTACH=full]119853[/ATTACH] [/I]

1 Like

Is EACC stalking Kabura ?

All these guys are still going to come backā€¦the likes of kabogo, munya, khalwale, just like akina orengo, anyang nyongo, kiunjuri,kimunya, ngilu, ongeri na kadhalika will rebrand and make a come back come 2022. I have witnessed enough political cycles to make this bold claim

ā€œkuuvukaā€@Gwiji

1 Like

You do realise kimunya never campaigned. Gatirau and miss wamugunda will never make a comeback

I was actually amazed he got as many votes as he did after that nonsense; lakini hangetoboa after kuchafua hiyo biz.