How to avoid married kunguru

You cannot hurt a married woman who is hurting the husband already.She will find new training grounds.

I told her it is over but she still sends messages to try to revive it… I never respond… It is not worth the risk… But yku know at times she would try making me feel guilty by telling me that i was using her, kumbe it was a one nigh stand, etc… I still ignore

Meaning that she was looking at a long term relationship? Im telling guys here its very bad once you start, they want to push the envelope further and keep you there.

Btw i never do dry fry… Never… They want it raw… For whatever reason, they want to trap you keeping you on the line of danger… I have long concluded that women are for some reason worried about pregnancy only and not HIV and other STDs… crazy but that is my conclusion

:D:D:D Shienji wewe…Achana na wife akahiurie ndina.

Mkikulana hatukuwa hapo so beba msalaba wako…tulisema hapa bibi ya wenyewe ni sumu
…deal with your shiet

Exactly

Anajua au anaweza jileta kwako??if not just ghost that whore??..like YESTERDAY.

i hear you, it was a nightmare even declining to smash an already too willing woman. if you are married, ask a female friend to pick her call, amuulize yeye ni nani. she wont call again. in my case, i refused to reply to a text, letter i texted her “Mr. Musk, left phone home, you can look for him using his other number”. she went silent. I returned her call following day, and asked her, “you are sending texts to my PM, I gave her that phone to use, now she is demanding to know who you are”. She chickened out. its reverse psychology.

JUST DON’T…usimwonyeshe you are that concerned about wherever she is going BUT just keep a close eye.

Most married women who cheat do so with multiple side dudes…there is no harm if you tell her hautaki she already has “stock” so she wont feel much.