How to bookmark posts/threads on ktalk and how to access them

Except on my post of course…

[ATTACH=full]166667[/ATTACH]

next to the report button, there are 3 dots and a drop down menu, tap on it, take a screenshot then post here

Itikia code yako inashida, ama you need screen shot za watu wangapi?

Ama anataka 1 million screenshots ikuwe ka referendum :smiley:

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

:D:D

chieth, if it works on my side then it;s fine, if it doesn’t work on your side then the problem is on your side and you have to give me everything I ask for to help me troubleshoot even if it includes slapping your wife.

for some people like @123tokambio it exists in his drop-down menu, a screenshot helps me point it out to him. So please wachana na ujuaji zako, stick to civil engineering and lemme stick to what I know best.

your first screenshot which you later deleted the notifications covered the page, stop acting surprised

your screen sizes are small, whenever you need to save bookmarks turn on autorotate in your Phone display menu. Turn your phone to landscape mode and the bookmark option will appear

Very true. My problem is solved…Sande sana…

Yaani Tuseme 5" is officially small…

@Deorro, how come I have to keep on zooming any time I login? Doesn’t happen on other sites e.g twitter. Any remedy?

browser gani juu mimi I only zoom when using operamini

I think below 5.5 are small, but will change some stuff to stick it there

cc @shocks

Tho yangu ni 5.5
[ATTACH=full]166676[/ATTACH]

Opera mini. Si utengeneze hiyo mambo juu it never happened na the previous interface

Screen yangu ni 5.6" na haileti bookmark option in portrait mode

[ATTACH=full]166678[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]166678[/ATTACH]

^^^^ that’s UC browser

Look for a long term solution to this issue NV. Am sure there’s a fix out there.