HOW TO COOK OMENA

There can never be any good way of cooking or eating omena, can never happen.

Ukikula omena imepikwa vizuri trust me you will like it. @MANKY follow what @SledgeHammer has written. But remember to serve while hot

Have got good recipe of frying this ants[ATTACH=full]244714[/ATTACH]

Hi ni

Kumbekumbe

Tamu sana, ilikuwa super leo, unapepeta khupipi ukikula chiswa hadi unapewa complements asubuhi.

Uko county omwami?

:D:D

Kabisa, weka order ya hizi vitu, Friday narudi kwa muji wa taabu.

Omwami, butiye kuko vipi

Dansa ante.

This should help… Cooking kisumu boys.

1. have it soaked in hot water with some drops of lemon,for 10 mins
    2…in a pan,heat oil.
    3…After washing and draining the boys well,put in the heated oil.
    4…Fry them dry nicely.
    5…Add your onions and continue frying, cover and let the boys absorb the aroma from the onions…don’t burn them.
    6…Add your tomatoes…make a hole in the middle,pour your nicely chopped tomatoes in the middle and cover them with the boys…at this point the boys are glowing and smelling like real gentlemen.
    7…Cover your pan and let the boys mingle. At this point your onions are well cooked and your tomatoes are also cooking slowly well.
    8…Pendua pendua gently,we don’t want to hurt the boys ,they are always fragile.
    9…When your tomatoes are well cooked untill the skin is saying ‘it’s too hot in here’,you now know you’re doing well.
    10…Pendua ukiringa kidogo kidogo,add salt.
    11…At this point is when i add my coconut milk,but you can also add the normal milk .
    12…Cover and let it simmer pole pole.
    13…At this point even the boys will be happy to have gone on a journey with you.
    14…Depending on how much soup you want,you can let it dry or with a little soup.
    15…Serve with Ugali and sukuma wiki or ‍♀️

Here’s the link to that kapost several years back

Recipe 1: Omena - General - Kenya Talk