how to deal with chipo funga

how does one accept to follow a random person to their house…hivo ndio watu huenda missing never to be seen again

3 Likes

yule wa ile amarula ya ujeru ama…?:D:D

MCHELE NIMEPIGWA MARA TATU, WACHA TUUU

Yes. They’re trying to colonize your land and take away your freedom.

The white man did it with missionaries and the church. Your hoes are doing it with their panties at your place.

1 Like

funniest shit i have read for awhile

How do people find the guts kupeleka stranger that you’ve just met kwa hao. That’s why they have hotels, lodgo etc. Asubuhi unaamka na kutembeza at your leisure when she is still sleeping.

2 Likes

with all these storos of guys being pewad pilau and shit,I can only say that God has been too kind to me.I have done shitty things with strange women that I meet in clubs and nothing has ever happened to me that was mbaya.Siku hizi I proceed with absolute caution even when chatting a girl up in a club.Kama ni lazima ukule,kulia kwa lojo ama gari but never ever take her to your place,or worse still to her place.

1 Like

Why be a bastard ? Kwani mama yako hakukufunza tabia ? Ama you want to look cool ama hard for your friends ?
Treat people well and life will treat you well.
Try this one day, treat a chips funga ama poko like a human being. Mwache aoge, akule breakfast alafu umpatie ride mpaka kwake.
You explain calmly that it was a one night thing but it was fun and you might look for her another day.
A poko in F2 I once treated well zamani sana became my supplier of chicks.
She even saved me once from the most beautiful poko I’ve ever seen who used to wekea guys mchele.
Karma is a bitch.

1 Like

Humanity is mzuri.could be once or twice i hepad being lishwad pilau coz nakuanga na huruma.I met a chipo some years back,kulad her poa,treated her vizuri and she is my pal till now.

Totally agree treat them as human not chase asubuhi like a dog