How to evict a fake pastor

That’s too violent for my liking, every man has a weak spot, find it and use it.

And what happened to the court case?

So what happened?

Man, a lot of things can go wrong in this situations, but you shouldn’t be in the forefront when it comes to unleashing terror and violence, that’s your goons’ job. You watch from the sidelines, in case things don’t go as planned, you walk away.

1 Like

Napenda sana. Nyahunyo for all land grabbers

4 Likes

Watu wenyu huwa hivyo, justification yao ni ati Baba alisema tusilipe rent. They tried pulling the same stunt in my plot, walishangaa.

Yeah, the area chief and a couple of armed Mungiki handled my situation while i had my hot chai and mandazi in Baba Dogo, they evicted everyone in those tu-houses… Right now all my tenants are Kaos and wa-Kisii, other landlords are following suit as we speak.

6 Likes

The guy is my next broti neighbour but he has built some rentals on his, but I havent built on mine. Now, he brings in 2 containers but had nowhere to keep them, I guess. He calls me kedo 2 weeks ago requesting me to allow him place them on mine. I agreed. Hapa nitacheswo?

He he @WuTang ,you don’t have a reputation for telling tall tales in the village, but this one. Like seriously?

1 Like

:cool::cool: mimi apana kubali fence ni muhimu :eek::eek:

1 Like

Sasa leta hiyo crew yako twendeni Weston.

Embakasi ranching is notorious on this I had to use mungikis to dispel grabbers of ma land… The area residence think I am a high ranking mungiki lutenant…

@Guru please please tell your neighbour to remove his containers from your plot. I lost a plot by letting someone build a temporary structure. Never ever even let neighbours use your land kama short cut.

2 Likes

true @Guru hire a breakdown hizo container zitupwe inje.

1 Like

And we hear stories of squatters evicting the property owner violently then siasa ya wanasiasa shamba yako inapewa ma squatter court case inamalizwa after 30+ years.

NGOMONGO NI WAPI

2 Likes

Usikubali. Mwambie ajipange na container zake, kwani akinunua hakujua pahali ataweka?

3 Likes

The shit I have seen in this Nairobi ama wacha tu. That place ni noma and it is filled with people who do not reason.

1 Like

that is why i don’t like ‘these people’ they reason like primates,kuna kengine during pev kalitoroka kule kalikuwa kanakaa kakakuja area ya kwetu juu kulikuwa na amani,kalianza kusema vile wamechapa wakikuyu,tulipatia landlord wake 2 hours amwambie ahame

This listing was to help me. I have just called someone and asked him to go check if those containers are still there, GUESS WHAT! The guy is stocking hardware materials though not selling. JESUS LORD, who is joining me to go and evict tomorrow? @jerrydubiz tafadhali, give me contacts za hao watu wako. He will never try a Momo’s wrath!!

7 Likes

Waah! Sasa nikuchuja mtu

Nikikuambia kuna jinga ingine itaanza kusema naishi Ngomongo.

1 Like