how to hold a ktalk end of year party

hiyo idea hapana mbaya

Usisahau Jugg Daniels

@uwesmake its a gud idea, who does the booking of the place and all the administration before hand?

watu munajulikana mutakuwa MCEE . guest of honour ni birioneas . popular well known characters lazima wakae high table . hao ni

1. @Meria Mata
  2. @introvert
  3. @Electronics4u
  4. @Okiya
    5 @mayekeke

infamous loathed characters must stay in darkness lest they get lynched hao ni

1 . @uncle nyam
2 @Nattydread
3. @screwplus
4… @Atwoli
5. @LeoK
6 colpilschieth

:D:D:D:D
Wallahi nimepasua kwa ruracio

pinkhandles ni wachache sana, mafisi wata raruana, though am for the idea.

hapo tutaachia administration na @Meria Mata na women rape @pseudonym .

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

hapo ni tujue kijiji ni ya human beings si ma robot kama @vuja de

:D:D:D:D

what minimum do we raise? ama ni vile mfuko uko. End year is approaching fast and i can see majority of the guys are for it. what next?

NV Wakuje Na Viti Ama?

I decline respectfully. I am already organizing 2 end of year shenanigans and I would not want to present a half baked party for you guys…let’s find someone who will make the day a successful one.

my idea was the administration to give back to talkers for the profit we have made them wa cater for everything , birioneas wanunue mbuzi but drinks zikiisha bar iko open but mtu akijitolea ku contribute aongee na mod of the year @Deorro .

sawa, not soo bad. More ideas?

nime recommend New villagers na Villagers wakuwe discriminated against wasijue hata inafanyika but kiakao cha Sponsors kikikaa chini kikubali ni sawa .

@Doltress could do a lovely job…I got a good feeling about that.:slight_smile:

I suggest Ktalker ni wetu tuu, lets not discriminate. Just my idea.

ama yule feminazi :):):):):wink:

banaa NV anaweza kuja aanza kuongea zile upuss za @Kihii Kiaganu na tuko na birioneas hapo