How to increase female libido?

Horny Messages are an aphrodisiac?

Kabsaa but wewe hutaki a black man

I date them from time to time for fun , some are quite interesting. I must admit.

We never fulfilled our dinner date promise at the beachfront hotel. I hope it’s still active.

It is.

Tamu sana.
I’ll book two VIP entry tickets for the next live bango music kando kando ya bahari.

Libido wachia yesu. Celibate life is sweet. Hakuna stress & infections.

Thanks darl’ looking forward.

This albino chimpanzee should do the trick (and you can run with your imagination)
[ATTACH=full]491654[/ATTACH]

You are expiring. It would be better for you to repent coz your time is near. Instead of wanting to sleep with everyone in the southern hemisphere

wueh! sisemi kitu

Aaiih…Hautamwambia “The lord shall renew her youth…?” Grace vs law I guess

Date ndio nini mbwa hii, sema unapokea matarimbo bila kizungu mingi wewe mbwa koko mzee

Vuta tu Bangi , Shash…Libido itakuwa top

Sio youth ni strength bro. Soma Bible poa

Hateration iko kwa hii post :smiley: Yaani it’s a sin for a woman to ask about libido?

Bro Uta expire ile ya ukweli uniache tuu hapa. This is a sarcastic post about how Nabii, the choosen thief has ruined my libido.

Who is this I’m sleeping with in the Northern hemisphere? Your dad? Kama uko na tips za libido leta, don’t tell me who I’m sleeping with unless it’s your father. And on that note give me your dad’s number, I need to confess my sins to him in private :smiley:

ahem, umesema twende bible study kidogo… the word has all you will ever need in this life.

Psalms 103:5
Who satisfies your years with good things, So that your youth is renewed like the eagle.

:D:D:D

:D:D:D

That’s not what I had in mind

Isaiah 40:31 “they who wait for the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles; they shall run and not be weary; they shall walk and not faint.”