How to kill sexual urge

Eti asian pussy is what!!!
No wonder i cant do without this village, what you read here strikes you like a bolt from the blue

2 Likes

;):wink:

:wink:

yes u can!
[ATTACH=full]10056[/ATTACH]

Ol Monk demote huyu jamaa hajaoa…wait…demote yourself too.

where i come from they say.
if that meat becomes problematic the dogs are hungry.
we even have a song for it…
nyama iyo ingithinia tawe ingimitinia ngamiikirie ngui chia gichagi…

As for me thats the time to hit gym. When hubby is not around and he usually goes outside the country even 6 months I usually keep myself busy by going to gym not lazing around. If your idle you will think about sex but if your busy your mind and body are soooo exhausted sex is the last thing you can think about. Try to keep your self busy

5 Likes

I appreciate you are trying to be helpful, but he is a man…

1 Like

Tafuta the Clipped pegs…Shika ngozi kando kando and clip na pegs ka 4 ivi…My guy, ukiweza kumbao dont even see the doctor or go to a pastor for prayers…run and run fast to a nearby hardware shop, grab a rope and tafuta the tallest tree, hung and kill urself coz chances are utakuwa rapist wa hadi kuku na mende…

2 Likes

You can be busy sleeping, you know…

1 Like

like sbdy sed hapo juu how do u keep urself busy at night? Are there gyms that operate 24 hrs a day?

1 Like

Reply on every ktalk thread and forum…

S

So if Asian pusses are horizontal , if they are half caste, are their pusses diagonal ??

[ATTACH=full]10109[/ATTACH]

Picha nimeweka.

5 Likes

Let me Google that, plausible. :smiley:

You have the same problem in that you dont have a hubby ama? but you keep saying here you have a husband na ndio maana sjachukua hatua hadi sai to actually take you up on your offer. Because if you do not have a spouse welllllll… you problem can be solved easily.

To kill the urge when we’re all busy…thing is I need a quickie every 3-4hrs. I’m married. 9 yrs.

:eek: hee…hapo husaidiki mammy…:frowning:

Jaribu hii @Female Perspective

https://www.vibease.com/

:(:(:(:(:frowning:

I don’t do toys…Real dicks for real pussies!