How to know a good dentist.

Question is… Ni completely lazima mtu kung’oa izo molars zote, even without there being any pain at the tooth, like can someone start practicing good oral hygiene na zisisumbue ata in future?
Is it highly recommended to take them out?

Wadau .ndio natoka check up apo Kikuyu hospital… Doki anadai lazima pia nitang’oa the upper molar on the upper jaw isiboeke na kukosa a partner tooth ya ku bite down to and rots as well…
Man… I never asked for this…hizi ni ma issues sidai sai ata one bit… Why do molars suck :mad: now I have to take out 4 teeth bana…

if your dad had a bigger jaw line than your mom, it was bound to happen and the bigger the difference the bigger the impaction…now imagine what Peter Munya’s kids have to go though

Assuming the operation goes well, utozea na kusahau kabisa after about 1 month. Your mouth & mind adapt very fast. Your tongue ndio itakuwa inaenda wondering huko nyuma/juu.
As for hygiene, impacted teeth have little to do with poor oral hygiene but genetics, jaw size, size of pre-molars and at what age your molars develop. In my case i preferred to remove them because having teeth below the jaw was painful and annoying.

Addendum; prepare for mind numbing headaches for 2 days around your temple after the procedure & mashavu kufura kama msee wa jaba.

hii yako ni noma. naeza ku advice uende tu Molars pale Electricity house utasaidika. lakini ensure mfuko iko sawa.

@Al~pakino leta number tuchange

Niliwai mtu wangu… thanks lakini

any updates on this sir? were the tooth removed? were they the wisdom tooth?

Hi dear seven years ago I had some discomfort in between my upper left molar and the next tooth. I went to a dentist in Hurligham and was told to remove the tooth. I didn’t. I got a filling between the two teeth and was good.

Recently experienced discomfort and was told the same thing by a dentist at Molars. I insisted that I do a root canal and remove back tooth. I insisted he do a filling, it didn’t work. I went to Dr. Owino 2nd floor Nelson Awori after xray it appeared that my pain was coz the dentist didn’t do the filling properly. He corrected it and I now use gumtone to brush. The tooth is OK. No root canal and no extraction /removal

Molars is the worst dental clinic to go to. Especially since wahindi took it over. Don’t risk your teeth my friend they’re just money hungry and will force you to have unnecessary root canals and tooth removal.

Enda social service league pale bus station commercial kuna waindi wana tackle dental issues including extraction plus post extraction care for only ksh800 bob.Ama under UON dental school opposite Nairobi Hospital ung’olewe meno for ksh1000.You don’t need 10k for that.

Update:: eeeh nilipigwa washing full mouth, na nikapewa ma dawa iache kufura… cost me 7k… was told to go back the next week for the extraction but didn’t… wasn’t about to spend 17 thausands on some tooth… and another 10 for the other side.
Nikachorea! Decided on brushing my teeth every day.:smiley:

Extraction of such a tooth is a delicate procedure and it ought to be the work of a maxiilofacial surgeon.Had one that was removed some years back and three are remaining.Kama imefura than it’s good to remove it.If it’s not bothering you,just leave it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gzsrooteAZw

Utakuwa Semi-kibogoyo. Utakuwa unakula soft meat

Ew!

Don’t remove teeth it makes the other teeth weaker. Also try Gumtone tooth paste. It’s herbal and it works like a charm try and brush at least twice a day. You can also buy wheat grass in supermarket or healthy you and swish it around your teeth. It remineralises the tooth. Also avoid using tooth paste with fluoride. You can use Dabur, Mswaki or the forever living toothpaste. The more natural the ingredients the better. Our grandparents used herbs to brush and died with all their teeth also get a soft bristles tooth paste to avoid wearing out your teeth. A key rule of thumb in matters health. Less is more. The less you interfere with your natural body and teeth and everything else the better it will be in the long run.