How to Make Pure Unadultereated Chang'a.

:eek::eek::eek:. So you are still in business

Na hii kutu mnakunywaje? Tasted it back in high school nikasema kama starehe ni changaa acha ninywe mnazi wetu

Is there an alternative to cowdung.?

Hii ni changaa ama busaa?

Anything that can seal the space, but locally cow dung is the best coz as it dries it seals completely.

Chang’a.

When I am in the village I help my village mates who are still in business when I am bored.

Makhalange half a cup and soaked in water then spoonfuls of Kapras sugar. Let soak then munch away. Hio tukipack kama weetabix tutafanya baishara tuingishe doh za kende transplant

:D:D:D:D

hii ndio mpango ya Naswa for the unemployed youth

Very smart.
Already I see you are sniffing a business opportunity now that babuon has declared his intention to legalize chang’aa.

Actually I am against legalising because now people will start messing with the process.

I think you owe the village this inspiration story. It is always good to hear stories if people who’ve done unconventional things to remain in school.

Regarding the process, the most complex part is the distillation. There are simpler distillation kits that can be purchased from China at kitu 30k.

Yes. Funda dung.

Changaa lazma unaweka tumaji kiasi na tembe moja ama mbili ya poisonous prescription drug. Its distilled to high purity.

You can actually make a distillation out yourself very easily using copper rolls. Or aluminum.

This stuff is not very tasty in terms of flavor. You will have trouble selling it.

Ongeza smell pia, kuna group ili end up kuiita supu ya ugali coz. ilikuwa na ka harufu ka ugali imeungua

Skechi?

Its called a still. On the right bucket it has a winding called a “worm”.

http://i.ebayimg.com/t/WOW-10-Gallon-Pot-Really-Nice-Water-Destiller-Copper-Moonshine-Still-10-Gal-/00/s/MTIwMFgxNjAw/z/7wwAAOxywXFSbZoS/$T2eC16VHJGgFFmznynkeBSbZoR0L(Q~~60_57.JPG

Ama radiator ya gari. hii inakuwanga very efficient kwa distillation