How to Make Your Ex Miss You

Apana sijamuona. Tumekosana kidogo relationship ikaslide to what tusichana twa Instagram refer to as v ‘complicated’. I can’t get over the fact that he could be cheating on me. I just know that my instincts are right. Any tips on how I can contain my jealousy pangs?

get married to the navy seal

:smiley: I knew you would say this. Alafu nikusomange hapa very day ‘naomba nikunyonye…naomba nikunyonye…naomba nikunyonye’

@dex unanyonga osungu kama @renegade :smiley:

yeah, i have noticed that too…inbox ata sishughuliki kujibu after that weirdo put us in one convo asking for brothels…
some of this new villagers are waaaay to familiar though. :D:D:D

I don’t bother too after that weird post. I keep seeing posts ati so and so has mentioned you in a secret conversation. Najua I am tagged kwingine kikikiki. Half are old villagers.

Honest Advice…

Your Ex is exactly that…your Ex …

You broke up for a good reason …so move on and don’t look back…

There are at least 1 million eligible females in this country to choose from …

[ATTACH=full]135354[/ATTACH]
:D:D

WTF Dude? There’s 7 Billion people in the world whats with the recycling? Niggah Puhleeze! I have only one exe I still LOOOOVVVVEEE and thats prolly bcz he is dead!!! Hao wengine,I either want to duck wen I see them ala what the fuck was I thinking wen I was dating this piece of shit or the ones who are like an old relative you remember fondly but have nothing2say tah. I always pray our paths never cross bcz they always want to ‘talk’ and am always pretending I havent seen them but they just find ways2way lay me.Hate it! Im happier going to a dentist than running across an exe. I recently saw one ducked n thot I’d lost him on my way out of the mall, he just sprung out of the car park n grab my wrist,I had half the mind to act like he was a thief trying to rob me. That’s how much I need my exes back!

Wewe nashuku unafanya kazi ya kuandika gazeti. Post zako refu, replies refu.

Kuna monologue mahali

:smiley:

Chyeth Bukusu

Tell the Truth …
Would you miss this Gal …???

[ATTACH=full]135451[/ATTACH]

Heartbreak is a b*tch! I confess there was a time niligoogle hizo ‘getting back your ex after breakup’ articles, I was young and schupid then, unaona ni kama utapata mwingine…

I will miss this one… I will miss her nice and good.