HOW TO SOLVE THE MAN UTD CRISIS

I love the ‘new Scumchester’.
Wacha kesho Jeshi la Emery iache OT in ruins. The same manager most manures derided after he joined the mighty Gunners.
Mtajua Bora Unai.

Hii analysis ni mbovu kabisa. Have you been watching united? The Jose sentiment I agree with lakini some of the players you quoted aren’t shit they are just playing shit because of shit tactics.

I personally would sell Mata, Smalling, jones, valencia, young, fellaini, matic. Luke shaw would join this list but he is young enough to improve because lets us face it, this guy cannot cross the ball.

We need fast dynamic players if we are to compete for the league trophy. Lukaku just needs better crosses into the box and frankly more chances.

Conte was there too

you started well but ukaharibu hapo kwa mata.

Mkhitaryan afadhali anacheza kidogo,Sanchez kupata game ni ngumu

wapi?
sijakuelewa

Watching man utd. Name a player who can even enter into the first eleven of EVERTON , NoNE

You just have to ask yourself one question, would you have said that last season?

Mata is a good player but his time has passed. He is slow as hell and he doesn’t get played in his best position, number 10, because we don’t play a formation that has the number 10. He should not be playing for us.

Manchester United’s problems run deeper than just the buying and selling of players, the lack of football pros in the Boardroom and management positions is the main problem. Sheikh Mansur of City was spot on when he brought the two former Barca technical director ans CEO to run the club, they started by laying the ground work for their own ‘La Masia’ then they bought top class players with Guardiola in mind, those players won City the title before the Pep even agreed to join, angekataa another manager would have won the title with them. Sancho is a product of that new academy alongside Foden but atleast Nicky Butt has revamped the academy boys like Rashford, Tuanzebe and Fosu are playing first team football and look promising na kuna wengine on loan and kwa academy like Chong, Gomes, Greenwood, Joel Pereira, Mitchell, Henderson and Callum Gribbin.

Remember how City swiftly moved on Zabaleta, Kolarov and Clichy then bought Mendy and Walker for more than £100 Million? That is what United lack, people who understand football, Valencia and Young should have been replaced by now so should Smalling, Jones, Darmian and Rojo, Lenglet, Virgil, Semedo/ Ordziola, Tuanzebe, Fosu-Mensah would have easily replaced them and exceeded their output.

Itabidi Woodward brings in real football people . I would love Gary Neville to take over as Director of football ama Giggsy, that would be the end of mediocrity in the running of the club like Van Der Sar is doing over at Ajax

I don’t see this happening soon

Ozïl is available for sale kama mnamtaka :smiley:

Mata I will veto. Look the way he was playing lukuku akiwa bench. He was giving martial free space to exploit. Smalling could have gone yesterday. Jones should be given new contract. Terms should be pay as you play.

Giggs played until 40 years.

Don’t even compare giggs to mata. Giggs was a hell of a footballer with good pace.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D ujajanja hapa kwa hizi umbwa ni kurudisha sir alex

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D ujajanja hapa kwa hizi umbwa ni kurudisha sir alex

Kuteseka ni kwa muda. Kwanza Kesho naomba mrevenge ni 8-2. Hii umbwa inaitwa mourinho ifurushwe. Ghasia taker taker.

Hatutaki morinyo aende,saizi ni season ngapi bila kuchukua league.mnatufuata unyounyo

Akwende Liverpool will be the final nail on the coffin. The problem with mourinho does not want to change. Why not give the youngsters a chance. Matic, Fellaini are not good enough for the red devils jersey. Kuna player wore those shirts with distinction look Fletcher and O’Shea the were not good but they gave their best on the pitch.