How to spot a single mother and a bitter woman in her 30s

if a singo mum is well off and doing good financially then hakuna shida. Shida ni wale wamesota na utafuta sponsors coz wako lazy.

5 Likes

:p:p:p:p:D:D

1 Like

True but the article is geared to those who when they hit this retirement age of 37 then they settle for less than what they rejected when they were in the 20s. Also there are others who never got kids coz either were too busy with careers or they were made barren by abortions or other effects in life hawa ndio wanakua lonely pet keepers unapata wanaongea na paka kama mtu.

1 Like

Kwani ni lazima mtu aolewe na akuwe na family. U should live in Europe and America and see career women who are not married bt live a happy life. My boss is approaching her 60s. She has no kids, only has a boyfriend who is in his forties na maisha yake iko shwari

3 Likes

This article is chauvinistic , it is suggesting that women should just want the all so important marriage in their twenties( donā€™t get me wrong I am married and still in my twenties) and not chase careers and education ā€¦it also insinuates that a woman who chooses to chase education and finances have no moralsā€¦ This is to me is backward thinking

4 Likes

have you ever worked for a woman boss in Kenya who is not married? Shetani tupu i tell you and i know coz i work for one.

1 Like

Why are you so sure her being a ā€˜bad bossā€™ is due to not being married

Never judge someone till you have walked in their shoesā€¦everyone is uniqueā€¦

5 Likes

This is the male version of the skinny dark bitc.h.

2 Likes

GAY!

why do you think domestic violence is on the all time high? coz of kids marrying kidsā€¦!!!..why get married at 20/18 only to live a miserable life?..

5 Likes

A

m very sure. Even when we were in school the worst teachers were unmarried women but once they got a man most of them walichange into very nice and cool teachers.

The ā€™ nicenessā€™ or ā€™ badnessā€™ of a person is not dependent on their marital status but personality. I have been taught by single teachers too and they were okay I have worked for a single mum of two and of my three superiors she was the only nice one mind you the other two were married soā€¦

2 Likes

The experience that ave had with this single women who have been my superiors have taught me otherwise and am sure more can a test to this. Especially toward the male spices, maybe these were nice to you because you are a woman.

you were doing so well until you posted this fallacy.

1 Like

Vile @Mrs4thletter amesema kuhusu personality n marital status apo juu. While in Primo we used to have a Kiswahili teacher who was married na alikuwa anapewa mimba like every year na bwana wake. Huyo mwalimu alikuwa anacatch feelings na sisi wanafunzi over nothingā€¦unastukia tuu kimeingia class akiwa moody anatafuta kakosa kadogo kidogo unaskia nyi nyote kneel down alafu anatupea slaps kama tunajibu maswali wrongly. We suspected the reason why hubby used to impregnate her was bcoz he couldnā€™t stand her moodiness kwa nyumba.

2nd while in Kenya our immediate boss was a kikuyu mwoman married to a kalenjin. Her hubby used to be a player and this mwoman hated all male employees.

2 Likes

yes this could be true. They were both bitter with men for what they had or were still doing to them. But what am asking is have you ever worked under an older woman who is single? Not that he had a husband and he died no who never got married? Then utajua moto ni nini. This ones mistreat even older men employees who are her juniors.

Shallow stereotypingā€¦ But at least the page is filled screw the contents

3 Likes

Iā€™d hit that with the nyceness

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydEqcuV38NQ

asante sana @Jirani. Uve hit the head on the nail.