How to Talk to a Friend Who is a Serial Wife Batterer

Stupid mofo who batters a woman and worse children! Which age is he in?
If I were you I would confront him. His friends sampuli ya @Jirani could be fueling to his fights. It is good you he knows what he is doing is wrong and from a trusted friend.

6 Likes

You have to do something for the sake of the kids. If you donā€™t you wonā€™t be able to live with yourself if the kids get badly injured. Try talking to him.

4 Likes

Stop wasting your time trying to engage this dimwit@ghetto you will never have any meaningful conversation.

Kata stori na yeye naumwambie ukiskia stori yake tena utaita polisi kama any other corncerned neighbour.Remind him once he is jailed you will continue being very close friends with the wife as he gets atwolied in Kamiti.

3 Likes

Tell him to kill himself he is not a man at all nkt, watu hupeana excuse ati bibi no disrespectful bla bla bla na mtoto? Mboch? Nkt anyway

He cannot change unless he wants to , he thinks using his muscles makes him someone powerful soā€¦he probably had some issues growing up

2 Likes

Nyumba ya wenyewe wachana nayo unless he brings up the matter.

1 Like

@ Randy, pewa mbili umeongea kama mwanaume,just tell him youā€™re ashamed of being associated with a wife batterer and youā€™re cutting your friendship if he doesnā€™t change, you may save a family instead of sitting on the fence.

6 Likes

If its the wife pushing him to the wall to be violent divorce pia ni suluhisho,mungikiress angefanya nistakiwe na murder, nilimpea space sahii hatusumbuani.

3 Likes

Mimi najua a certain guy who was very powerful in the Kibaki government. He used to have a very beautiful wife lakini shida yake ilikuwa hii tu ya kuchapa bibi. Alikuwa anamchapa hata asubuhi kabla aende job. Then she was very kind and nice. The guy alikuwa na dereva anampick asubuhi na kumrudisha jioni. The driver then had knowledge of what was happening. Siku moja dereva akaona mjamaa amezidi na kwa macho yake hakuwa na makosa. Akifika nyumbani bibi anakuja mpaka kwa gari anatoa vituā€¦ So akiwa hapo anangoja mkubwa aingie kwa gari, mkubwa akaaanza kuingia wife war. Akamsimamisha asivunje wife na akamwambia, " kama hutaki huyu bibi yako, nipee mpaka na watoto mimi ntawachunga na sitawapiga."
From that day, huyo mjamaa hakuwahi piga wife tena.
You only have to have the thought of losing someone that the heart to appreciate the person is borne.

5 Likes

Ameniuthi sana juu ya watoto. If he is close enough and he knows that you have known his undoing, try to talk to him

1 Like

befriend the kids. Ask the kid what happens. Let they narrate to you. Next time ask the kid what happened in front of the dad. Confront that beast!

1 Like

Nice lesson

Are you the powerful guy or the driver?.. asking for father figure and gashwin.

12 Likes

:D:D:D:D

Cops canā€™t do anything if wife says she hit her head on a door

9 Likes

Njia muafaka hio. At least ukimshow ā€˜you do not associate with psychopathsā€™ ataona yenyewe kuna vile ujinga yake imezidiā€¦

3 Likes

unakuaga na UMAMA

[ATTACH=full]84125[/ATTACH] ikiwa too much pia inaezabidi.

Kuna kafala flani kaliacha siz na mkidi kakapotea kitu mwaka tano. Then kakaamua kukujia mjunia eti akakae kwa mama yake instead. Sasa kalichagua ile siku nilikuwa mashinani pia. Jamaa akajileta na squad yake ati wamekujia mtoi by force. Zile kuni hao vijana walipokea kutoka kwangu na ndugu zangu, imekuwa miaka tatu sasa hajawai onekana kwenye hicho kijijiā€¦

12 Likes

Shait.
I feel bad enough when these shepparts misbehave to the point where I have to dispense a cummon.
To hurt your own kids?
Stop covering for that friend.

8 Likes

Niccur is an angel when not in one of those rages. It is something that has been happening in all of his relationships. ALl his GFs knew his violent side. Akitaka kupiga mwanamke auwe sina shida - serikali itamshugulikia. Lakini watoto hapo I feel he may be having a mental problem. Who beats up their kid to a point of injuring them?

Exactly! Kids are innocent sana.

Hehehehe. The tribe is not an issue really.

I donā€™t know the relationship between him and the kids, but all I know is seeing a kid whoā€™s been injured by their dad who is a friend affects you in a way bana.

Like I said hapo juu, I keep off such fights. But ikifika point mtoto anaweza bleed juu ya babaā€¦ You donā€™t get concerned in any way?

Hapo ni ngumu. I ainā€™t a snitch bana.

1 Like