How to Win the Heart of a Toddler who is not yours?

I’ll ask again kwani malaya hawezi change? how many pastors do we know that were armed robbers and murderers before? Some people here just make me sick

He already paid for the coochie,bought Sanford chips and done a first date. He is planning meet the kid date.

@Cleveland don’t you think you moving too fast? I have said here before,whatsapp and sextexting does not constitute knowing someone. Take time to know her. What you seeing now could be distorted by your white knight in shinning armour feelings.
Why do you want to dance a mile before you dance a yard?

7 Likes

Too bad i can only give you one like, that’s the most sober piece of free advice @Cleveland will ever get

If he gets into the kids life, he should be aware of the fact that he will be in it for the long haul, i hope he is not using the kid as a means to an end

4 Likes

I did’nt like the first sentence in this reply. Omit it please. the rest ni sawa

Boss you are going way too fast can you for second chill and think through all this stuff come on it just the other day you paid for her services now you thinking about marriage?

@Cleveland that first statement was in response to this…

And if you are only expecting positive and congraturatory replies,casting you as the saviour of a woman in distress kwangu haupati…
And like you been told,LEAVE THE POOR BOY OUT OF IT.

5 Likes

Leave the child out for now. That’s another whole stage altogether

1 Like

Huyo single mother ni mushenzi kapsaa, how can she introduce you to her son na hata hamjaenda mbali. Ata kama ni kua desperate hii yake imezidi, ata introduce mtoto wake kwa wanaume wangapi! Hii ni ku confuse mtoto bure. Huyo dame ni mashida za kwao ana jaribu kuondokea.
Niko na ma swali , uta msomesha huyo singo mother ? Baba ya huyo mtoto ako hai? Huyo mother ni tribe gani? (*Si ukabila)

@Father Figure unahitajika hapa. Something’s not right. First date on Sunday, on Tuesday you’re asking an advise on how to love a child of a hoe? Ingawa I have said it in this streets that nowadays we only nèed to look at each other for us to get married, hii ya prostitute asha. Apan. Akanyal.

6 Likes

Sasa mtoto wa huyo malaya unadhania ako na “uncle” wangapi huko nje juu unaingia na kiherehere hivyo? You’re not the first, neither will you be the last. If I believed in ‘kamuti’ I would have guessed the hoe administered it to you when you were fucking her, that’s why you’re infatuated with her. For now I’ll just assume her fucking skills are out of this world and you’re confusing lust with love. By the way, this isn’t about her being a single mother, it’s about her being a slut. There are so many careers she could have gotten into even with high school education, but she chose commercial sex work. Tafakari hayo.
Anyway, looking forward to a juicy hekaya from you a few months from now when the whore shows you dust.

15 Likes

The guy is despa than the woman. First date on Sunday na Monday ameamua atamuoa. Seems it is the first woman he had.

3 Likes

Something you are not being told is that a child will never love you at first sight,kwanza a four year old?
Just know that you can be told bad things by him so bad that you wouldnt like to hear and you can do nothing about it,na kaa,huyo kuro anakupenda angebadilisha career kaa jana sio mnaenda uhuru park na jioni hiyo tuskys inafunguliwa

1 Like

Best of luck, I hope God has planned all this because you have a mine field to cross.

To make it worse ni malaya…
Wahenga wa Ktalk walisema “Kunguru Hafugiki”

6 Likes
  1. You cannot measure someone’s IQ by their command of English. Its downright stupid. Hata wale sisi hushinda tukiwaigilia juu ya spelling na grammar hapa, si ati ni kwasababu ni wajinga.

2. How do you congratulate someone because they revealed they have a 4 year old?

3. Speaking of 4 year olds, a 4 year old is no toddler.

4. Who still does Uhuru Park? Kwani ulitoka reserve siku gani?

11 Likes

OMG NEWS NETWORK

1 Like

Popcorns check, stool check.
wacha ningoje maoni ya V.E na VS kuhusu taking a whore and her son to a date.

…na io kunguru itarudi kichakani some day.

Ulimpata aje uyu mwanamke?
Have you a background check?
How is she surviving here in NBI?

After you all finish talking remember the drill:

N/B We strictly offer opinions and not decisions for our fellow talkers

4 Likes

[ATTACH=full]67799[/ATTACH]

3 Likes

All in less than a week? By the way since both of you will be recovering hoes, what preventive measures are you taking to prevent relapse?

2 Likes