HOW WAS YOUR 2019

Sell to me a new faith

Made a conscious decision to make a budget, stick to it and live within my means. That shyt works.

Great year for me… Only Jah Lord King know the great things He has done for me this year. Make we hail Him up, Most High.

Stoicism, the school of thought that does away with passions

1.Fucked 3 church gals, and discovered they were wild in bed, shida ni wanapenda kuamka na maombi - seeking forgiveness after fornication
2.went completely broke, owed some relatives cash, wakanitumia matusi kwa sms sikuamini,most family members from that side wakaanza madharau 3.later got some nice deals and paid them… sasa wananiita christmas, to hell …will spend time reflecting and screwing some tight pussy…

2020 i will kick ass

Bora uhai

Wisdom,morality,courage and moderation are the cardinal virtues.That’s all I know about it.I will take some time and dig up more concerning the same.Thanks.Why do you prescribe to it though?

Graduated.
Moved out.
Battled PGSD(Postgraduation stress disorder).
Learnt the essence of trusting (following) my instincts as I chart my own path.
Recently went for a health check up, and am fine kabisa.

Grateful to the heavens for a good year.

i fell victim to lots of monkey business.moving on,i will be somehow ruthless when dealing with people.

Memento Mori

Ups and downs but we thank God for this far but wacha mwaka iishe imekua na nuksi

Yes

Jobless for the whole year. Thank you God for the good health. Hope for better next year.

At some point in my life I quit blaming people for my woes and decided to be introspective, I learnt how my ego brought incompetent thoughts which I unwisely acted upon.
So I picked up a Meditations by General Marcus Aurelius and I’ve never stopped digging into the concept of moral accountability.

Being smart ruins plenty of fun does it not?

It ruins everything

Where are the meditations?Can I find a book or such?

Bingo! Found a pdf of the same.

seneca teachings too?

I consider 2019 as a year I made worthy achievements in my life. Landed a well paying job, moved to a nice apartment, bought my first car( even though this gobbled all my savings but was worth it),travelled a lot. Met several kungurus who at first I thought they were genuinely interested in me, kumbe after seeing the car they were out to ‘rob’ me, but saw their intentions from afar, so ditched them…

Going to 2020, I aspire to do some investments and possibly move up the career ladder. Mimi bado ni mkulima mdogo, am targeting to play in millionaires league in few years to come