How women killed men’s desires to chase them

@Unicorn don’t pursue him, he is desperate not shy as you expect

so you think you were the winner? She was out to have fun just like you

1 Like

Out of 10 women, more than half will fall for this guy only to realize later vile kumeenda[ATTACH=full]6622[/ATTACH]

5 Likes

umetoka kichakani? :confused::confused::confused::),

1 Like

Ukiendelea hivyo vyenye unasema utaolewo kweli??

1 Like

i can attest to this, even hapa ujerumani kenyan women have a reputation of fuc.king anything that seemingly has a pointer. There’s no pride in dating a beautiful industrious kenyan woman anymore. truly saddening

Which past is this where winning a woman wasnt easy? Precolonial era? Why would any woman pretend to “play hard to get” when she automatically knows what she wants from you? How does my “attractiveness” depreciate just because I failed to wait for you “beat around the bush” for two years?

Its a new century, most things are changing. We no longer put on hides and skins or light fires with stickso_O

Life has been made easier for everyone. We shop at the comfort of our sitting rooms, we transact businesses with a press on our phones, why do you want to take us back? Throw stones on her dad’s roof, be chased by the mbwa kali, take 24months before she finally says yes then realize she’s just a man with breasts?

C’mmon. A woman is just that. A woman. Its not like Kenyan women have a different DNA in their biological whatever strands.

It’s an individual choice. Just because my American neighbour is a child pervert doesnt mean that all Americans are. Just the same way as there are dozens of male prostitutes in some town in Holland, I cannot afford to judge and generalize that…

…one statistic cant represent a way of life for millions

Waah! she has catched the feelings

hahaha imagine I haven’t. Ni ile tu these generalizations of women that, women this, really suck

People are different

:D:D So are you part of the desire killers ama the hard to get type??

:D:D:D:D:D vile my avatar inakaa…:stuck_out_tongue: