Hp,Dell or Lenovo

Kila nyani na starehe yake

Toshiba ndio zangu

Watu hawafikii bei wameketi paleeeeee.
Why I like it is color accuracy, portability and a very secure OS environment.

very secure OS environment ndiyo gani? all laptops are portable

Wewe endelea kung’ang’ana na AV and try this with your laptop…
[ATTACH=full]166093[/ATTACH]

Lenovo laptops have the weakest screens. Mine has a horizontal line dividing the screen into equal halves and it seems this is a common issue juu neighbour pia yake iko hivo. I am shopping for a better laptop.

Lenovo hizi mpya zinakaa plastic sana na sio firm inabend ka chapo

Kama ni ile ya white kwa screen then it might be an intel driver issue

Nigga I use a 2017 Macbook everyday for a different project. Wewe unaongea from perspective of rumours you hear, mimi it’s from daily usage. Might look sleek and all but one port for everything is frustrating as fuck especially when you have to move files a lot. I like USB C and I think everyone should move to it but have like 4 of them. Hp Spectre and dell are thin as fuck but still pack more ports.
On security Mac OS is not secure than Windows. Windows might be targeted more by malware creators because of number of users. If you create a malware today, will you target windows with it’s billions of users or target ArchLinux with it’s few thousand users?
Also Mac OS is closed source, so when did you vet it’s source code and compare it to Windows which is also closed source to see which is more secure?
Getting back to Macbooks, they were great before but the 2016lineups onwards are shitty

Eh! Omera! But do you say!?

HP

msinisumbue na jargons. Toshiba forever