Huddersfield into the EPL

I beg to differ kabsaaa! First that Leicester fairy tale is never going to happen again in the EPL…it happened because the bigwigs never saw it coming, going forward watakuwa radar kuruka.
And where is the achievement in Leicester (cup holders) finishing sjui number 15 huko?..I don’t think that’s ever happened in premier league history, has it?

At least they WON and then avoided the drop the following season :D:D:D

When did Tottenham last win? Liverpool? Arsenal? 1961, 1990 and 2004 respectively…

Winning… That’s my point here…

Huddersfield itakuwa popular huko meru.
Handas = miraa.

anyway, I have no qualms about teams pulling suprises…infact it’d have been totally cool with me if, say, Spurs took it this time. Makes for an interesting league.

Spurs ikichukua kabla Arsenal irefresh cabinet nasare EPL kapsa!

Mi hata sjui unalalamika nini…na mi msee wa Liverpool nime relax. @smith nisaidie hapa.

There’s always been this “unwritten rule” in London that Tottenham can never ever finish above the Gunners.

A lot of shit went mathogothanio for Arsenal this season!!!

They still trophyless. We have silverware as poor as we were this season

@AMB_Sunday amesema… They can celebrate St (whaever they call it) but gunners will parade the cup to spud fans…hehehe

Tunaumia bana. Do you know the kind of depression you have to endure for being an Arsenal PLUS Harambee Stars fan? For the last 10 years? That’s why I’m now rooting for the “independents” :D:D:D:D:D

Ni hujumaaaa!!! #WengerOut

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvXz9ariPwY

:D:D:D:D

:D:D:D:D

I told you… Stop betting

I love what Rafa is doing with the Toons, if he stays long enough and wins the EPL he will be a a true legend in England, 2017/2018 will be a fierce season aiseee

Pesa Otas Niggah!

Rafa mambo mbaya…If he keeps the squad intact alafu abuy a few backups, he’s really set for the comeback…

Mourinho na Chelsea wangeenda wabarizi huko pia

HT arsenal 4 newcastle 0

FT arsenal 4 newcastle 4

Thats my memory of newcastle