Huduma Namba 666 fighting back

courts zilifanya uhunye ajikune makende akiudhika bure na courts zilisema si lazima. I follow what the courts say

I already have the new passport. also on ecitizen hakuna mahali imeandikwa huduma number or no one has been denied one so far for lacking it. Those threats wont work

Grow up, you. we’re a mod for heaven’s sake!

:Dhii story ya huduma iki die utaskia tena tuna ambiwa tuende card ya huduma na safaricom card:D I’m not boarding hii card makes no sense. @gashwin hii card utaendea mwenyewe

How now and he is asking sensible questions

This guy is a cult leader, his members do not go to hospital. When they die of sickness he goes to bury them with a sermon full of lies how he saw them in heaven. He also preaches that education has fallen, it is over, meaning his followers should not bother educate their kids. During last elections he preached how god had already choosen raila as the next president. He has an evil spirit masquardering as holy and we all know how it ends.
Huduma number sina haraka ya kuchukua lakini this guy is dangerous.

Look who’s here to throw his weight behind the huduma number

Niaje mūhaus umechukua hio namba ya illuminati.

The digits for huduma number are all adding up to 666:D

kama kawaida,.Liwe liwalo

Pole Kaka for selling your soul to the devil.

rev 13

I asked 6 questions and none of you has answered me so far

Mastercard project

If you really believe in the Bible and associate huduma no with 666,why don’t you just register and let the prophesy be fulfilled.don’t you see your actions are thwarting what the good book has envisaged eons ago?

What is the mark of the beast?

Wewe na masomo hiyo yako yote ni mtu was ku entertain such cult leaders

And don’t you think it’s a little foolish to resist fulfilling a prophesy which the bible said will come to pass? I.e. of you believe in the bible. The most biblical thing to do here would be registering so you can fasten the fulfilment of the prophesy, and be ready for the apocalypse. Even Jesus Christ could not escape his own death- a prophesy in the bible too. So who are you to think you could resist this, if it is indeed the mark of the beast? In fact that pastor should be campaigning for the name to be changed from huduma namba to 666

Stupid.
Na mtachukua tu liwalo na liwe

My faith will not be shaken. I don’t want to go to hell