Huduma no.recap

Hutangojea saana !

As Michuki said “thou shall not threaten govt” Good luck.

:meffi::meffi::meffi::meffi::meffi::meffi::meffi::meffi::meffi::meffi::meffi::meffi::meffi::meffi::meffi::meffi:
Michuki is a corpse…hawa serikalini unawaogopa hivi pia watakufa.

Do you really have to brand people ‘wajinga’ just because they said what you don’t like? It was not a compulsory thingy you see…just like a toilet paper…and this was well declared.

Acha kiherere, naona umelwta wife. Ndio upate marriage cert lazma uwe na huduma numb. KITAELEWEKA.

Unajua kuna watu hawana ID na PIN hii Kenya but wako tuu? Huduma number watu washakula pesa wanangojea project ingine. Unakumbuka pepea card na sijui upuss ya 1963?

Anafikiria matiangi ndio kila kitu. Upuss!!!

Kuna wale walisha tupa zile acknowledgement chits. And actually who knows huduma number yake

Acha upuzi…ati government is youe employee. Enda ukaambie watu port government is your employee ukienda kuchuka gari na hujalipa kra tuone kama utawafuta kazi.

Niaje mzito, piga hawa makuro reality check

Msito lazima uchukue. You must pay taxes. But sijachukua pia. I hate this thing by the way.

Tukisema mwafrika ni MTU mjinga mnasema self-hate. Why do you pay taxes?

Mimi siwezi pata Huduma # (not that I was interested anyway) or e-passport because I don’t have an ID. Hii ni ujinga kabisa!!! The Kenyan embassy in DC is very chaotic and I won’t waste my time applying thru them. I’ll take my chances and get the ID in Nairobi. Nitalipa visa for now until I renew my Kenyan pp when things cool down.

Hehe kumbe you are one of the ‘victims’ of the notorious embassy. Na nikuulize, na sio na ubaya, pp ya kwanza ulipewa aje bila ID?
Anyway, this whole process of Hudumas and epp has been managed very chaotically. Especially hapa nje. @Mangele

I really can’t recall how I got my first pp- it was in the 90s after high school. I did get an ID at 18 but lost it in early 20s when I left Ke. I renewed the pp in DC several years ago but they didn’t even ask for a Kenyan ID- just the old pp and the payment.