Huduma number chieth; what is the government plotting against farmers?

Kama saa hii hizi vitu zote Uhuru Kenyatta anafanya na Bashir ZOTE ziko kwa Bible. They are not the first, and nowhere does it say that they will be the last.

You look at Saul vile alinyang’anywa hio kiti… manze God doesn’t joke. Including his sons. And by some shephard kid…

Can you imagine that mathwiti na makeki kid taking power from Uhuru?

So msibabaike. He sees everything.The mightiest dynasty, the most merciless empire, the Roman empire iko wapi leo? They crucified the Messiah but hawakujua kingdom yake ni ya milele.

They nailed him upon a stake, naked as a warning of Roman power upon the request of the Jewish people. But Daniel had already prophesied the end of that empire and so it came to pass.

Fig tree blossoming is popularly interpreted by theologians to mean the rebirth of Israel nation, which happened in 1948. That passage in Matthew seems to imply that the generation of Homo sapiens alive at the time of rebirth of the nation of Israel time will not all expire before… errr… Jesus comes back…I think. Or will not all expire before endtimes of the Antichrist start. I think.

listen to yourself

:stuck_out_tongue: hii maneno ni ngumu

1948+70=2018. Seventy is the number of years allotted to man, anything above that ni bakshishi.

2018 was last year so do the math. We are living on borrowed time.

What did we do to earn the bonus?:):slight_smile:

However I think they say in the Hebrew text, the phrasing was not generation rather it was that “…all will not all see death” meaning if there are guys living upto 100 years and beyond… (which is not uncommon with modern medical care), it could easily be anytime upto 2048 and beyond…

One word: grace. Because He is very patient, not wanting anyone to perish. :slight_smile:

2048 at best? That’s not far, only 29 years max.

:D:D:D:D:D:D. The world is not going anywhere anytime soon. Unless something catastrophic happens.

Well, so if the year 2100 comes and goes, and Jesus is not here yet, then what?

Of course you are aware that the longer passage from which I have just quoted can be interpreted to mean “the generation of guys who were there at the time when Jesus was uttering those words”

Isorait, you keep lying to yourself.

For goodness sakes, observe how nature is changing, and fast, then tell me something weird’s not going on.

Don’t rationalize or make excuses “just in case.” One thing God is good at is keeping His promises. The fig tree blooming strictly represents when Israel became a state.

:stuck_out_tongue: ok ma’am

Ulikua busy una pigia kura uhuru mara mbili alafu unatukana lika mtu mwenye alikua hapendi uhuru alafu sasa unakuja kutupangia vile tutaenda kwa streets?..Fuck out of here

I hope he is watching too @Kwame the God

I am watching but i always remind you my children ya kwamba the penalty for not participating in politics is that you get ruled by evil men. Sasa itabidi watu wavumilie mpaka 2022. Hapana sumbua mimi.

Hypocrites are not Christians, unfortunately they are many. Hypocrites are not send by our God, that is what the Bible teaches. Hypocrites are more dangerous than the non-believers but they are the ones who makes our Christian life complicated with people calling us names. There are real Christians whose life is admirable but those ones are not looked at. Hypocrites are an easy target because they don’t conform.

[quote=“ChifuMbitika, post:15, topic:188809”]

This time it’s real. I can feel it. Ask even miss @Purple .
[/QUOTE
@Purple, tebu go to twirra @TheTweetOfGod and see what he thinks about MAGA[/QUOTE]

Jerusalem was destroyed in about 70 AD 40yrs after the prophecy.the temple was destroyed many Jews living in Jerusalem were killed but Christians survived by running just as Jesus had told them non of them was killed.