Huge Fire at Royal Media

wah!
senyeste iko na pesa banae

:D:D:D:D sani

Same shit. Different time.
Happened to NMG a decade ago.

Alafu uweke 30% PAYE, ata utashindwa why the fuck you go to work

Maybe she twerks because hoe is life.

[COLOR=rgb(184, 49, 47)]BURN DOWN EVERYTHING!!

I am a camera person. Media companies pay us the poorest. That’s why I chose to freelance right now. Employment will only make you bitter and die quicker

Say no more. Employment is there so that guys learn the ropes. Not living there your entire life. Unless the salo is what you’ve been looking for your entire life. Also, always have an exit strategy just incase your employer shows you the door without a notice.

Nliwaambia hii January payslip imekua disappointing Sana, watu wengi wanalia.but Kuna mahali kwa iyo barua nmeona some people are given 100k every weekend as entertainment allowance… how is that possible?

People need to know that businessmen start business to make money, not waste it on paying employee salaries.

In media, they will pay the anchors better because they are the ‘face’ of the company and the supply of these individuals is less than that of the lower cadre staff.

Watu waanzishe biashara zao and become their own bosses. Employers will never care whether you had breakfast or you slept in the bush…

Watu watafutwa kazi hapa

Huyo amesahau kutaja akina sheperd wenye hufungua gate,cleaners na groundsmen low cadre anafikiria inaisha na yeye.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Africa’s YouTube is YouTube

Wewe unalipwa ngapi na @Purple

Hao ni watu wa kuleta biashara… Many years ago when I was in employment, my company card had an entertainment allowance ya 150k a month. It ain’t free money

Sasa juu ulikuwa unalipwa 17k unataka watu wapitie the same suffering ulikuwa unapitia?

Wewe ndio wale wazazi wanakosa kununulia watoto nguo decent alafu unaanza kusema “Unajua mimi nlikuwa naenda shule miguu tupu”.

Hakuna kitu Mdau.

Millennials ati wako 40? Wacha zako!!! Mtu yuko 40 alizaliwa 1981. Huyo ni mzee.

Maisha ni ngumu. Watu wavumilie.

50k is not bad. period. goodnight