huge mjubuleng

Certainly… this poosy is so elastic!

hawa mayengs wanataka dick size 8’’ x 6’’ hapana mcheso

kuna kunguru ilikataa kunipea juu ati nina mti mkubwa. fuk, ilinipea tu handjob na bj ikasema siwezi ipanua

nikona testerone ya 10 bulls this mayengs cannot fully satisfy me lazima especially nikichapa deadlifts narudi nikiwa na testerone boiling kama volcano hao mahoe wanasaidia short time. na kilo imepanda boss sahii niko 107kg bulk inaisha in two weeks i hope ni hit 110kg

si hii thread imekugusa hadi kwa mfupa kumbe baba watoto akona toothpick dick, achana na sisi horsed-dicked talkers tu pewe compliment

unafikiria mimio niko na time ya kuwaste nikikatiana nataka kuingiza company yangu kwa fortune 500 companies. mimi nakatiwa ama nalipa dem simple i rarely approach they approach me am the price, the prince. i have sex on my own terms nikitoka gym na nimechoka siku nzima nikipigana na kenyan wall street i will pay someone to remove that stress

:D:D

NOPE. It has not touched us. I worry about yo.

Malaya hawatamani wanaume wapoa?

no the only thing that frightens me, is that i can still walk through doors. i have gotta get bigger

shosh unapedanga madingo power?

Uongo za huyu beshte zimezidi walae, he must be suffering from serious self esteem issues, every time he has to rely on one of his fictitious qualities to boost his ego

Umenilost. What is madingo power?

You still don’t get it.

Wesley pipes , Lexington steel:D

Umenilost some more. Ujue I am not a movie fan…Wesley to me is that American Actor…Wesley Snipes…niambie what he meant in Kyuk. Surely my fellow mungikiress has taught you a bit of the 3rd national language.:smiley:

Hehehe nikiongea kisapere nitajulikana na haters . gugu hizo jina za wasito

A complex that can be developed when a man is well endowed causing them to be lazy in bed and an all around terribly lay.
That guy I had sex with last night totally has a big dick complex

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Big%20Dick%20Complex

Now you know why the young girls suffer in total silence. :smiley:

When it comes from a lanye, its a compliment or even a mind game to embelish your ego. This is the reason: The lanye knows that every guy feels that her nyap is overused so expanded…yaani ni kama threads zimeisha. With that in mind, she tells you that your size is big to show you that the fuck is worth the money you are paying. That is why you realise they say this to all men

Lanyes have sex on their own terms which is simply an amount of money.

i state what i want for an x amount of cash and if she says no i go to the next till i find a lanye ready to do it she lost a customer she could have made an x amount more if she did accept my offer in this industry men have a higher bargaining power.

If it were you being paid and refusing even when offered 20k, that would be sex on your own terms.