Human/Child Sacrifice and Halloween

I am against ceremonies for the dead. If you want to pray for a deceased loved one. Pray for them by yourself to God until you have peace but not some ceremonies for the dead. It’s a very complicated matter to live in sin all your life then expect God will shine light on you bcz churches pray for the dead once a year as a mtindo. It’s not that simple.

Umepeleka your basic uchawi mentality to America!? These Bonobos never change! Halloween is a commercial holiday – convince americans to buy a bunch of spooky looking crap, make some money, and keep the wheels of consumerism running, that’s all it is. Ultimately, it’s consumerism that keeps the american economy growing, it’s what ensures people like you keep their mall cop jobs.

Maybe you don’t understand but remembrance of the dead is not a Christian practice. Makumbusho is a dark altar. Very dark

It may be exploited for commerce but that doesn’t nullify the genesis and true ownership of the holiday which is simply Satan. Comprende? Before you label people uchawi mentality talk to an astrologer to get the astrological understanding bcz you are the one speaking out of ignorance.

Chisus Christ! Someone believes in Astrology in 2019!? This is the uchawi mentality that I’m talking about. Any branch of knowledge that’s not hinged on science is ‘dimwit territory’. With all we know about the universe, someone still believes that the positioning of stars in the sky impacts their life? That’s a special type of stupidity!

My fren do not be ignorant. Ask yourself why Diwali dates which is a holiday for money spells and godess Lakshmi is determined by the moon sighting and phases. As is Ramadan. Ask your self why a hindu can not bank money before taking it to the temple to be dedicated to their respective idol by that idols devotee. If you really don’t believe it. I dare you to do some of the spells during the new moon or full moon based on your star and see what happens. Afterall you claim to be an atheist or agnostic. I don’t know. Go for a seance to a medium and ask them to channel your dead loved one. Utashanga sana. You are the one who is deluded. Not those who believe.

Why do we have All Souls Day? Do your Christian Studies before you yap. At least one billion baptized Christians shall be remembering their loved ones departed this November.

Well Christians have been praying for the dead since they started gathering in the catacombs. Christianity has not been waiting… did not wait 15 centuries for arrogant Protestantism to come around and authenticate it.

[Mary] Queen of All Hallows. Pray for us. https://kenyatalk.s3.amazonaws.com/2019/10/331411_7f563f0d1d5c4e22cb33e9774d62f1d0.jpg

Christian studies are your thing bruh. Makumbusho is an awakening of dead spirits and it’s evil. Awuoro! Go do it at your own peril